four .

Warning: GO GRAB SOME TISSUE 🥺!

Baton Rouge , Louisiana | -flaujae

it's currently 2 a.m. and my phone is going off like crazy, why ? I don't know.. so I finally turn over and answer the phone ..

flaujae: "hello?"

alexis: "flau?"

flaujae: "wassup lex?" "you good ? what's wrong you sound like you been crying"

alexis: "I just got off the phone with coach kim"...

flaujae: okay and what's wrong?"

alexis: "flau angel was in a really bad car accident tonight otw home from her best friends house"

flaujaeq stood there as her phone dropped to the floor, and she began hyperventilating.. she paced around the room as tears ran down her cheeks.. once she calmed down she pick her phone back up to continue to talk to Alexis.

flaujae: "omgg, is she okay ?"

alexis: "idk she's otw to the hospital rn coach said she hasn't heard anything else yet.. I'm otw the down there, you want me to come pick you up ?

flaujae: "yeahh, imma go get ready". "lex be careful mane.. I love you"

alexis: "I will & I love you more"

I went to the bathroom, started brushing my teeth and doing my personal hygiene stuff before getting dressed.. after that I then paced back and fourth waiting for Lex to get here.. i couldn't stop thinking about angel .. how scared her family must be..

10 minutes later -

after Lex came to pick me up, we went to the hospital .. and we got there in less than 15 minutes.. I'm scared .. I hope angel is gonna be okay I can't imagine living my life without her, she's my sister my best friend mane & I can't lose her.

at the hospital | -Alexis

as we wait for updates on angel .. we sit in the waiting room .. me and flau hugged up crying and our teammates hugged up crying.. it hurt to see my sisters hurt.. it hurt to see my coach hurt.. I can't imagine the pain angels in right now.. the pain her mom is in.. her family.. God I pray look after her and heal her! Please!

hospital| 7:15 a.m. - flaujae

as we wait and wait my anxiety gets worse and worse.. it's been hours and still no update on angel.. mane she gotta pull through bro.. that's my sister . A few hours later the doctor came in with updates on angel ..

doctor: the family of angel reese..

we all stood up so fast hoping for some good news ..

doctor: so as you guys know, angel was in a really bad car accident.. when paramedics got there they found angel under her vehicle ..

angel's mom: is she okay ? will she be okay ?

doctor: we did everything we could.. and she sub-come to her injuries .. her brain swelled up & her lungs collapsed.... I'm so sorry..

when I heard that my sister was dead I lost it .. I fell to my knees screaming and crying .. I could feel myself about to have a heart attack.. all the hyperventilating, all the blurry visions, all the pain in my chest .. the weakness in my body .. all of it..

I felt Alexis come down to the floor and hug me tight.. I cried in her shoulder for angel.. I will never except the fact that she's gone .. apart of me died with her that day .. I will never be okay without her.. I was in so much pain without her.. her silly jokes and her tik tok videos and her basketball skills .. her smile , her laugh, her hug , even her touch.. all was gone ..

I knew it was gone be hard to live without her.. knowing she died with all of us by her side gave me a little bit of comfort. Angel was gonna be my angel ... it's only been 10 minutes and im already so lost without her man.. so lost.. so hurt , I still can't except the fact that she's gone.. I will never except the fact that she's gone... even though she's not here physically.. I can see her here spiritually telling me how proud of me she is.. of my music career taking off ..

I'm lost without you angel.. I'm miss you smm girl.. already.. I love you.. I love you.

heyy guys another update for yall 💕. I was about to cry writing this chapter omg. anyways don't forget to vote & comment ! I hope you guys enjoy... and I hope I didn't make you guys cry !! Be safe ! I love y'all ! -kay 🫶🏾.