three .

Atlanta Georgia| 8:20 a.m. -flaujae

im currently back at home in Atlanta, Georgia visiting my momma & brothers ... I've been so busy I haven't seen my family lately !

"sissyyy" Nixon screamed running towards flaujae

"heyy baby bro" she replied bending down to give him a hug

"I missed you so much" he said smiling at his sister .

"I missed you moree" she said kissing his cheek"

"Hii mama" said flaujae as she walked down downstairs in her robe and a bonnet wondering what all the noise was about ...

"omg hey baby" .. "what you doing here?" She asked hugging her daughter tightly and rocking her side to side

"I had free time so I decided to come spend a lil time with my family" I said hugging my mama back ..

Atlanta, Georgia| 10:30 a.m. -flaujae

I'm in my bed just scrolling through social media and saw that a fan account had mentioned me in their story so I clicked on it and hearted it.

after I put my phone on the charger and try to go to sleep.. in which I failed .. all I could think about is my dad .. how he would be so proud of me if he was still here.. I often think about how different my life would be if he was here .. if I got to talk, hug, & even touch him . Me being a rapper means that I wanna continue through my fathers legacy and keep his name alive & that's what I plan to do.. !

the next day | LSU gymnasium 9:14 a.m. -lexi

I walked into the locker room to get ready for practice and I saw flaujae in there changing to.. which she's usually late but she's actually on time today..

"aww your on time today 4" I said smiling at her

"lol not funny lex" she said giving me a hug

"soo" I said "what's going on with these" i said as I grabbed her boobs"

"nothing is going on with them, their just growing lol" she said as she watched lex play with her breasts.

"umhum" said alexis "you gotta little boo that's been loving on you and these chocolate drops" ?

"omgg Alexis" "NOO I'm single, and not the chocolate drops bookie"

"but flaujae .. you been giving somebody some tooda frog??"

"goodbye Alexis, stop playing mane noo I'm a VIRGIN" she said as she changed into her practice Jersey.

"okay flau whatever you say stinka Butt" you ready ?"

"yup let's go" flaujae said as her and lex walked into the gym joining the rest of the team in warmups .

"heyyy bookiieee" said angel running over to flaujae and hugging her really tight ..

"heyyy barbieeeee" I said adding as much excitement as angel did..

"ouu girl, what's going on with these" said angel as she felt flaujaes breasts against her chest..

"Omgg nothing their just growing that's all" said flaujae as she laughed

"Umhum okayyy"

LSU | flaujaes dorm room | 10:30 p.m. -flaujae

I'm otw to my dorm and I just left the studio .. I had a very good session & I can't wait to release new music .

I just got out the shower and decided to eat a fruit bowl before brushing my teeth and heading off to bed.

The next morning | LSU gym 8:40 a.m. -flaujae

as I walked into the gym to join the rest of the team for today's practice, I walk closer and noticed Alexis in the corner by herself. So I went to talk to her..

"heyy lex" I said sitting down beside her

"wassup flau" she replied with her head down where her face was hidden

"you okay ?" "you seem to be a little sad & that's not like you.. your always so happy, smiley, & bubbly .."

"yeah just a little tired, I've been putting in a lot of work" she said looking up at flaujae

"seriously lex, you can't lie to me .. we're like sisters .. tell me the truth .."

"it's just .. I've been to 4 different colleges in 4 years ... sometimes I feel out of place like I'm not meant to be here.."

"lex.. you made a mistake .. we all know that and everyone make em fr! & that's fine cus your gonna learn as you go! Lex coach gave you a chance because she believes in you.. we all do.. because you deserve to be apart of something special called a "team"'. you been through a lot & you've put in a lot of work to be where you are and now it's time for you to be proud of that !"

"you deserve to be here just like the rest of us.. we care about you.. we're family ! we believe in you.. you just gotta believe in yourself girl.. you got this" flaujae added looking Lexi deep into her light brown eyes ..

she saw as Alexis had tears in her eyes... flaujae was so hurt because she could tell Alexis was hurt and not happy with herself .. but she knew she was gone be the sister she needed and be there for her ..

"thank you flau.. mane you been here since day 1"

"Ik I could always count you man .. I love you so much dawg" alexis added hugging flaujae tight

"i love you forever luthor .. we sisters 4L & yk this.. imma always be here for you no matter what" flaujae said hugging her back ..

As Alexis finished having her mental breakdown, her and flau decided to join the rest of the team and bond with them until coach Kim arrived ..

hey y'all! Another chapter for you guys.. so obviously nobody voted on the last chapter soo I had to come up with something from the top of my head ! Anyways , I hope you guys like it.. please vote & comment 💕. Stay safe !! Love y'all !! -kay .