five .

Baton Rouge , Louisiana | -flaujae

when they told me my sister was dead, I had completely lost it ! At some point it was so hard to believe she was gone.. like she was just here.. I talked to her hours ago.. I hugged her hours ago I told her how much I loved her hours ago. And she was gone just like that ..

That's why it's always important to cherish the people in your life , love them and spend time with them ... cus they could be here one day and gone the next ... and all you will have left is memories, pictures, videos , etc ..

I felt so guilty knowing I was living life breathing & healthy .. and my sister was dead and she took her last breath in pain.. with that being said .. this has helped me to appreciate my life a little bit more & appreciate the people in my life .. i knew life wasn't gone be the same with her..

After all that thinking i began to stir awake from my sleep.. when I woke up I looked around to see my teammates all chillin .. was I dreaming ? Please let this be a dream ! I turned to Lex and looked at her ..

Alexis: "your awake .. you okay. You were crying in your sleep but I didn't wanna wake you up and scare you"..

flaujae: "Lex tell me it was just a dream"..

Alexis: ?

Flaujae: "I had a dream that angel died .. please tell that was a dream .. was it ? She's not dead is she ?"

Alexis: "flau, angel is fine.. the doctors came in and gave us an update .. she's doing fine.. she has a few broken ribs .. and a broken nose... also she will need therapy in order to learn how to walk again.. but she's okay.." she said to tell you to come see her when you wake up she said she know you haven't slept much and told us not to wake you up..

flaujae: "ohh thank god" she said as she hugged her teammates tight!

Flaujae made her way in to see angel .. when she got there she saw her in her bed hooked up to a bunch of wires .. she ran over and instantly hugged her .

flaujae: "angel i love you so much sis" ..

Angel: "I love you more"..

flaujae: "I'm so glad your okay" "I thought I lost youu"

Angel: "sis I'm right here, but it was all God"

flaujae: "it definitely was God"

a few days later |

flaujae had spent a lot of time at the hospital going back and fourth to see angel, and everyday she could she her getting better and better.. it made her so proud ..

angel , is currently in therapy learning how to walk again .. she couldn't wait to be able to walk & run again so she could train and go back to basketball .. but she was happy to be alive and thanking God everyday ! This accident helped angel to appreciate her life a little more & to love the ones around her and that's in her life.. always spend time with them... tell them how much hug love them .. !

Flaujae was in basketball, the studio, the hospital, and at angels therapy sessions to support her .. and she loved watching angel get better ! She could see improvement every time.. she felt like a proud mother.. as she smiled at angels dedication and hard work ! She watched as she got right back up every time she fell and tried again ..

Flaujae: "I'm so proud of you angel"

angel: "thank you sis, you've been here every step of the way".

Flaujae: "I love watching you pick yourself up".. "I feel like a proud mother" she said smiling at her.

Angel: "yk what Aliyah said "if at first you don't succeed dust yourself off and try again" she said smiling back .

Hii guys ! Another update for yall.. I hope y'all enjoy.. I couldn't make y'all wait til tomorrow for an update cus ik y'all was hurting real bad! Did y'all really think I was gonna make angel die ? I'm not heartless lol. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment ! Stay safe ! Love you guys ! -kay🫶🏾.