seven .

A/N first off i want to apologize for not updating .. I've been so busy with school and stuff ...
second its flaujae's birthday .. my baby 20 years old yall 🥺.. anyways this chapter is dedicated to her bday! happy birthday flaujae/ big 4 💕.

LSU Gym| 8:15 a.m. -angel's pov
so today is flaujae's birthday and me and the rest of the team decided to throw her a little party in the gym.. usually she'd be here by now but I texted her and asked her to pick up some from the store for me to distract her so we could get everything set up. im so excited ! she's really 20.. aww she not a teenager no more.. my baby ugh. Anyways.. we just finished decorating the gym .. with balloons .. a table of food & desserts .. a cake on another table .. with a basketball designed with a microphone since she rap + hoop.

alexis: "okay we finished hanging the banner guys". Said alexis who was wiping the sweat from her forehead after ripping and running ..

flaujae's mom Kia will be here in about 10 minutes she stopped to get a few more things for flaujae's party.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana| 8:45 a.m. flaujae
I just left the store with the items that angel asked me to pick up for her. I got into my car and drove back to the gym where my teammates are for practice. i pulled up and park my car.. i got the bag and got out locking the doors... as i walked up to the door i put my finger print in and the doors opened ..

I walked into the gym going to the locker room and changing .. as I walk into the gym i see all the lights out .. that's weird cus i thought everyone was here and if practice was canceled ain't nobody told me nathanyards ! I walked into the gym turning the light on ..

LSU GYM| 9:00 a.m. -hailey van lith
"shhh everyone she's coming she's coming.. everyone get into position"! HVL whisper yelled.

flaujae walked into the gym turning on the lights .

"SURPISE ! Happy Birthday flaujae" said every one while Coach Kim sat back and took pictures and videos of her reaction.

flaujae stood there surprised with a total shock on her face .. she could feel the tears forming down her eyes and by the time the team had walked over to her to hug her the tears were rolling down her dark chocolate cheeks..

"aww guys she's crying yall" said alexis

"omg guys.. i love it.. i love y'all .. thank yall"

"ofc bookie .. we gone always celebrate youu" said angel .

"wait how'd you guys do this"?

"because im smart i sent you to get me something from the store so we could set up" said angel with a proud grin.

"ahh sneaky i see" said flaujae as she wiped her eyes .

The team then did a group hug and decided to get her party started with music and food etc.. a lot of dancing and even basketball scrimmages.

"happy birthday baby, i love you & you make me so proud" said Kia flaujae's mother ..

"thank you mommy, I love you forever more" she said hugging her mom.

"now c'mon let's go eat and dance with your team baby girl"

The team enjoyed themselves and flaujae was definitely grateful for her teammates and her mother. Ofc Kia was more than her manager she was also her mother was there for her since she was born.. especially with the death of her father that left her daughter damaged and heart broken although she never got to meet her dad she can still feel the connection between the two.

As flaujae sat down thinking she closed her eyes as she saw her father.. her dad rapper "camouflage" left her birthday message 💕.

"happy birthday daddy's baby.. I can't believe you're not a teenager anymore . wow you've grown up so much.. daddy forever proud of you baby girl.. I love you and I miss you. Keep making me proud baby. May God be with you through all ups and downs.. don't be sad .. ik im not there in person but im there spiritually.. I love you.. & happy 20th birthday daddy baby.
                               love, dad 🩷.

flaujae smiled and held her necklace that was a locket with a picture of her dad engraved in it.

"happy birthday flaujae .. with love 💕".

aww yall the part where her daddy left her that birthday message was so cute and sweet 🥺!

also im thinking about changing Justin fields as her love interest .. im just not feeling him .. please comment any ideas on who yall want it to be!

anyways guys, I hope yall enjoyed this short but sweet chapter💕! Please don't forget to vote & comment! stay safe! All love . ohh and happy birthday again flaujae ! -kayy!