four

Sapphire Young.

"Rip me out the plastic, I've been acting brand new!" Sapphire yelled out, causing Ariel to throw a pillow at her. "Ow!"

"Bitch, shut up!" Ariel yelled, looking up from her phone. "You need to be trying to come up with a damn idea for my video!"

"Are they paying you or me?" Sapphire questioned, getting up off the couch. "I don't understand why you just can't do a simple try-on haul?"

"Because I always do that, I wanna do something a lil' different," Ariel admitted, uncrossing her legs.

"How about a video about picking out different little outfits for certain occasions?" Sapphire suggested. "It's technically still a try-on haul, but it's not so generic."

"Ehh, I don't know,"

"Okay, well that's all I got!" Sapphire said in defeat.

"Ugh!" Ariel screamed into her hands. "What kind of best friend are you?"

"Girl, shut up," Sapphire waved her off. "I'm hungry, what are you gon' feed me?"

Ariel scrunched her nose, pointing. "Bitch, you ain't no house guest! Open that fridge and make yourself something. I know Jalen ain't fuck you that good last night that you up in here trippin',"

Sapphire laughed loudly, placing her hands on her knees. "Why would you ever say that!"

Ariel laughed, standing up. "Cause I can't believe you really thought I was finna' feed you."

"I always feed you when you are at my place!" Sapphire pointed out, walking to the refrigerator.

"That's because it's always like four of us at your damn house, you ain't got no choice,"

"What-fucking-ever," Sapphire opened the refrigerator, grabbing a bag of grapes. "Oh! How about a date night aesthetic? I know they sent you some real cute shit,"

"Hmm, that might work," Ariel placed her finger on her chin. "You know what, I think that's the one. Cause they sent like two dresses, a jumpsuit, and then some really cute going-out tops."

"See! Look at me giving some good ideas," Sapphire popped a grape into her mouth. "Speaking of date night, is there anyone I should know about?"

"You could know about Travis Kelce if you just text him and tell him that I want him," Ariel shrugged, causing Sapphire to laugh. "Like, do you want me to stay single forever?"

"I don't see you dating a football player, Ari!" Sapphire admitted, eating another grape. "You hate the game!"

"That's true, but I'll fake the funk for him," Ariel compromised.

"Bitch, put the outfits out so I can film this video and go home to my man," Sapphire rushed, completely ignoring everything that was said.

Once Sapphire finished helping Ariel, she got into her car and headed home.

"Fuck, I hope I don't get pulled over," Sapphire mumbled to herself, watching the police car that was behind her drive past her. "Speeding and didn't even realize it."