He's Sick

Ricky - You were cuddled up in bed watching a movie when all of a sudden he bursted out of bed and into the bathroom slamming the door behind him. You get up, walking towards the door, leaning your ear against the door and hearing almost inhuman noises. You knock on the door and say "babe... is everything alright?" only to not get any kind of response. You open the door a bit to see Ricky's head in the toilet, you get on your knees beside him and rub his back trying to bring him some comfort. When he's apparently done, he lays his head on your lap looking pale and with sad eyes "awww baby, what did you eat?" you say while playing a bit with his hair "I don't knoooow, I just feel so awful" he says pouting "come on, brush your teeth and let's get you some medicine" you say while moving his head from your lap and getting up, him also standing up. You return with some medicine for his stomach but he is already plopped on the bed fast asleep. You cover him with the blankets and kiss his forehead before laying down next to him cuddling into him.

Liam - "Baaaaaaabe!!" you hear from the living room "whaaaaat?" you say mimicking the tone he had used "my throat huuuuurts" he says . You just giggle at how childish he is and say "then stop talking so much" he looks at you pouting and says "can I have some ice cream?" you smile and say "we don't have any, but we have popsicles" he rushes to the fridge and comes back eating his popsicle like a little kid.

Emery - "Achoo!  Achoo!  Achoo!  Achoo!" you hear a fire of sneezes come from Emery's end of the couch.  You look up from your book to see him bundled in a sweatshirt, his arms tightly wrapped around his body, head down and hood covering half of his face.  "bless you" you say.  "Uhh... thanks," is his only response.  You reach across the couch and try to pull the hood off his head, but his hand flies up and stops you.  "Stop" he says firmly.  "No, you stop it.  Let me look at you."  "I'm pale and feel like trash."  "So?"  "So I don't want you to see me."  "Can you please stop being so vain and just let me help you?"  He stays quiet and after a moment you reach up and try to remove the hood again.  This time he lets you.  He looks so pitiful that you can't help but pucker out your lower lip and say "awww."  "Cut it out!" he says, shifting his body away from you.  "I'm just teasing you babe,  come here and rest" you instruct, tugging at his sleeve until he's laying down with his head in your lap.  You continually stroke his hair until he falls asleep.

Soooooooo.... don't know if it sucked but yeah. Comment, vote, whatever. Hope you liked it!