Never Enough - Emery

"I'm tryin' to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end"
You lay in bed with Emery the night before he had to leave for tour, you wanted to cherish these last few moments you had with him before he left for the next eight months. You were wide awake while he was sound asleep, silently and gently snoring beside you, an arm wrapped around your waist and your legs intertwined. You wanted to remember his every feature, his lips, his cheeks, every bit of him.

"All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough, never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough, never be enough
For me"
*Emery's POV*
It's barely been three months without (Y/N) and I miss her so much. Sure, I'm getting to fulfill my dreams, singing to thousands of people every night in a different city, traveling with my best friends and everything; but nothing of that is even close to enough for me if she isn't here with me by my side. She's what completes my life, sure we text everyday and we FaceTime almost every night, but it's not enough. Every single night I imagine she's in the crowd and I'm singing to her, only that gives me enough energy to get through every show. I need her wrapped in my arms, her lips on mine, her touch, her scent; it's never enough unless she's with me.