Ricky Imagine

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry it's been over a month since my last update, but I'm back!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ricky and I were watching a movie on his bed, cuddling when a sex scene came on and I noticed him starting to get a bit fidgety. As I turned to look at him, I noticed he was staring at me with lustful eyes, he grabbed me by the waist and put me on top of him with my legs around his waist straddling him, kissing me roughly and desperately. I instantly kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the top of his neck earning me a soft moan from Ricky. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied him access wanting to tease him, he grunted underneath me when I suddenly felt him grab and squeeze my butt causing me to gasp against his mouth and him taking advantage to put his tongue in my mouth. I sunk my hips against his, grinding against the noticeable bulge in his jeans "oh god (Y/N)... don't- don't stop that baby" Ricky moaned grabbing me by the hips and sinking me down again to grind my crotch agains his. I moved my hands up his shirt, feeling his toned chest feeling his skin get goose bumps at my touch; I pulled at the hem of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He did and as soon as his shirt came off he started kissing my neck, making a wave of moans stream from my mouth as I kept grinding against him "oh Ricky, don't stop" I moaned, throwing my head back and digging my nails into his back. Soon all our clothes were off and I was on top of him, I sunk into him feeling him deep inside me. I took a moment to get used to his size before I started rocking my hips and bouncing a bit, turning both of us into moaning messes. He kept his hands on my hips or my butt, encouraging me to move at just the right pace. Soon I could feel a familiar knot forming in my stomach and said "R-Ricky, I'm gonna cum" Ricky opened his eyes looking straight into my (Y/C/E) ones and said "M-me too baby, please don't stop (Y/N) that feels so good" in a couple of seconds we came at the same time Ricky letting out a stream of grunts and moans against my lips holding me steady against him, our foreheads together. Breathing heavily, we kissed for a bit before we laid down with his arms around me "I love you (Y/N)" Ricky whispered into my ear. I couldn't help but smile and whisper back to him "I love you too Ricky" as I fell asleep in the arms of the boy I loved.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry if it's crap, this was my first ever dirty imagine but either way I hope you guys like it and don't forget to COMMENT/VOTE. Thanks for reading!