Liam Imagine

Requested by @kissandtellbabe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam and you were in the middle of probably the biggest fight you've had during your year and a half long relashionship. He had gone to Ricky's house to hang out with the boys last night and today you found a picture of him and Brooke kissing on the front page of a magazine, you confronted him about it and BOOM! he snapped out of nowhere "(Y/N) JUST SHUT UP! YOU KNOW WHAT? I WAS WITH BROOKE! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M DONE WITH YOU BEING SO DAMN CLINGY ALL THE TIME!" he yelled towering over you with every word that left his mouth until your back hit the wall and your eyes watered immediately. When he finished that sentence, you tried your best to hold in your tears but you just couldn't; you slowly slid down the wall with your hands covering your face. Looking up you saw Liam with regret covering his face. He knelt down in front of you and tried to wipe away your tears but you flinched, too afraid and hurt to have him near you. "Oh baby, I'm so so sorry I said that. I don't know what came over me, yes I was with Brooke yesterday but I didn't kiss her, that picture is an old one from when I was dating her. I swear you're not clingy at all and I only love you." He said wrapping his arms around you, sadness and regret evident in his voice. "Then why didn't you just tell me you were going with her?" You asked wiping your tears away "Because I knew you would get upset, I know it sounds stupid and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you cry, I'm sorry for calling you clingy, I'm sorry for not telling you I was with Brooke... I-I'm just so sorry babe, just know that I love you" he said pulling you onto his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your neck lightly, and burying his face in the crook of your neck. You grabbed the back of his neck making him look at you and noticed his eyes were a bit glossy as if he wanted to cry. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your lips against his in a passionate, loving kiss; him kissing you back with as much love as he could. You broke the kiss and said "It's okay Liam, I forgive you. Just don't keep things like that from me again, okay?" he kissed your nose and said "Never again (Y/N), I love you so much" you smiled and said "I love you too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I hadn't updated for a while, but I'm back! I hope you like it, don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT. Thanks for reading!