Silent Treatment - Emery

"I'll be at the studio all day babe" he kisses your forehead and leaves. You let out a huff and leaned into the couch, letting it engulf you. You were sick of Emery spending all this time at the studio. And when he wasn't at the studio, he was with the boys, or working out. Emery tried calling you multiple times throughout the day, but you ignored every call. You get up and start some cleaning on the apartment, ignoring every text, call, and voice message he leaves you. Eventually he gets home, looking extremely worried. "Hey are you okay? You didn't answer any of my calls!". You turn your head away, pretending you didn't hear him. You hear Emery shouting something . You follow the cables lead and see Emery has pulled it out. "(Y/N) are you alright?" He repeats, putting his hands on your elbows and bending down to look at you. You avoid his eyes and shrug, turning away and plugging in the vacuum again. Emery drops his head sadly and walks off for a bit. After all the vacuuming is done you collapse back into the couch tiredly. You go to sleep, like every other night, with Emery by your side, but as much as he tried to, you didn't even acknowledge him. In the morning, you woke up and saw Emery wasn't there. You were expecting a little sticky note saying 'At the studio' or, 'gone out with the boys', but nothing was there. You sit up and rub your head as he walks into the room, a tray in his hands. He sets the tray at the end of the bed and passes the plate to you. Written in bacon and what looked like pancake, were the words 'I'm Sorry'. You smile up at him and pull him closer for a kiss. "Dammit!" You curse to yourself, realizing you couldn't even stay angry at him. "It's because I'm so cute you can't handle it, right?" he smirks.