He Teaches You How To Kiss - Ricky

"Okay okay, so let me see if I understood. You are afraid of being a bad kisser when you haven't even had your first kiss yet? Please tell me I'm completely misunderstanding you (Y/N)" You had told him moments ago about how nervous you were about the guy you liked kissing you, which left him surprised and confused, and he placed his phone onto the bed to give you his full attention. "Well... you completely understood my point" "You make it sound like it's a bad thing." You moaned into the pillow and he placed a soothing hand on your back. "I just think it's weird." "Of course you think it's weird for me to be like this about kissing someone Ricky, you've had a lot of practice and you've kissed more girls than I have fingers on my hands, Rick-," You paused the second his lips crashed into yours, your eyes shutting when you realized what he was doing. The kiss was gentle, almost timid but still enough to make you lose your breath when he pulled away. "You aren't that bad." He smiled and removed some strands of your hair away from your forehead. "You just gotta do like I do." He gestured and leaned in again to capture your lips for  another sweet kiss. When you pulled away you couldn't even tell who was wearing the biggest blush on their cheeks. Not only did he just kiss you spontaneously but he was also your first one. "I hope it was good on my part" He giggled and fiddled with the sheets, "Because I think you're great for a starter.