Announcement Regarding You

YOUR POV

After the conversation all the member went to their room to sleep but you couldn't sleep think about your life now 'how would armys react? would they accept me? would they give me love ? ' questions like this kept on repeating in my brain.

I then fell asleep.

few hours laterr

I woke up again gasping for air I had one of those nightmares again. I couldn't sleep now.
what do I do? Should I wake up Yoongi oppa?
Should I wake up Jungkook? I should probably.

I then sneaked outside and went to Jungkooks room. " jungkook oppa *knock* can you open the door" I could hear groan and slowly open the door with sleepy eyes " what happened jen? " he said.

"i may have had a nightmare and im not able to sleep now " i said with tears remembering the dream i just had.

"aww its okay come in do you wanna talk about it ? " he said

" i dont really talk about it but could you help me sleep"

" cuddles?"
" yeah"

Jungkook then cuddled me to sleep I  felt  safe in his arms. Probably one of the best sleeps ive gotten after auditioning.

   NO ONES POV

Like that the night went by and every one was up except the two maknaes

" jimin go call Jen" said Jin

" what about Jungkook,hyung ? " j-hope asked

" they both had slept cuddling each other yesterday Jen had a nightmare so she went to her bestie" jin said earning 'O' and ' ahh' as reactions.

" ugh do i really have to wake up ? " you said as you lost your precious sleep.

" yes princess wake up i think you have some schedules " jimin said trying to supress his laughter seeing your half awake face.

" okay fine " you said and woke up jungkook too. At first he didnt agree but then he slowly woke up.

You did your morning routine. You were still wearing your nightwear.

you went downstairs not caring about how messy your hair looks right now.

"GoOd MoRnInG , can i have some food? im hungry " you whine

"WT - BAHHAVDHXHDJ" jin oppa suddenly says. and so everyone starts laughing.

JENNIE POV

huh? why are they laughing all of a sudden ? Right when i opened my mouth to speak jungkook come down and says to my face
" gurl  you look like a mess. your hair .. anyways are you okay now? do you wanna talk about the nightmare you had last night ? "

" ohh....thats why you were laughing  and no i dont wanna talk about it im completely okay now" i reply.

"oh and jen you'll  have a photoshoot today and then they are gonna upload those pics on the BTS offical accounts everywhere." jin oppa said collecting himself.

I then slowly nod to him knowing how fast all of this is going.

  after the photoshoot...

@BIGHIT_official -

@bighit_official - the 8th member of BTS
COMING SOON...
-

After getting into my new home I decided to see the comments. To know what they have to say about me.

taekoookislife - ' oh...look at those eyes'

bangtanrunning- ' damn she's  pretty'

livingfornamtiddies- ' im already loving her.'

you felt somewhat relieved from the comment

...
______________________________________

Hi....it is not really my first ff , i wrote alot but didn't publish all of them ... so yeahh

 so yeahh