American Interviews

A request by Maddy43555, thank you and hope this reaches your expectations! also italics during the interview means their talking in korean.
___

"so, what happened jimin oppa? why are you mad at me?" you asked.

"I heard that you hate me" he bluntly said making you shocked.

"as if, i would never fight with you if I hated you, where did that even come from, whatever" you hugged him and continued "anyways let's go get ready for the interview"

You all had come to america, with obviously a hectic schedule disguised as promotions for your new comeback, Love Yourself : Tear

The first thing you had was a Interview for billboard.

After getting, you all get into the van and drive to the location.
_____

THE INTERVIEW START.

"Everyone please welcome, BTSSSS!!!" the MC screamed.

"oh thank youuu" you said politely.

"so, please introduce yourself with your positions!" he said.

"I'm RM, main rapper"

"I'm jungkook, main vocalist and dancer."

"I'm Jin, visual"

"I'm Jhope, main dancer and rapper"

"I'm jimin, dancer and vocalist"

"I'm V, vocalist and visual"

"I'm Jen, rapper and dancer"

"I'm Suga, Rapper"

"ookay, what is Yalls favorite song?" the MC questioned.

"jennie you translate the questions and I'll translate the answer, okay?" namjoon oppa asked as you nod.

"hes asking what is your favourite song" you tell everyone.

"Oh, before we answer do we talk about our songs or other artists songs too?" you ask the MC.

"yours" he shortly replied in a quite rude tone.

"our songs, favorite from our songs" you add to your earlier statement.

"ooh, I really like fake love right now" jhope oppa said.

"for jhope fake love" rm oppa translated.

"yah jennie yah how do you say same or me too?" jungkook whispered to you.

"you say me too" you whisper back.

"oh uh me too fake love me too" he suddenly announced.

"okay! now since there is a new member, miss jennie, I have a question for you, how does it feel to be living with 7 really hot men? isn't it uncomfortable sometimes?" he asked in a flirty (?) tone.

"uh, well it doesn't really matter whether they're men, because to me they're like family, and about being uncomfortable Its not like they make me feel left out or anything. I'm happy with being in a group with them and I wouldn't really change this decision of mine." you argued.

"okay, now to the all of you, have you ever thought while recording, wow this members voice is so bad, or the song would've been better without one person?" he grinned.

"have you ever thought that someones voice is so bad or the song would've been better without a member is the question" you said.

"well, every members voice is unique and the part that have been given to them are given to them to fit their specific tone and voice, its called teamwork and inclusion if you didn't know" you commented.

" yes, and everyone's tone and voice is what makes a bts song a bts song." rm oppa added.

"okay next up, jennie could you freestyle a rap while introducing yourself?"

"okay"

"yeah yeah, i'm jennie, respect, i run the game
bow down to the queen, aint no one the same
haters talk shit,  but they can't touch this flame
I spit fire with desire, my flow insane yuhyuh"

"YEAHHH! BOW TO QUEEN PEASANTS!!!, that was so good jennie!"

And that's how the queen jennie stole armies hearts, speaking of which the moment this interview was posted on youtube every army was proud as fuck. Who wouldn't be when their favorite idols are actually so supportive of each other.

This moment is known as a iconic moment and added to the career of the new member, Miss Jennie Kim.

This is an ICONIC moment which never fails to not be added into a Kpop Iconic Moments video

•••••

HIII! this is going to be the last chapter because of my exams,

 they're coming up and last time,

I failed(3 subjects to be specific) ,

so this time my parents are putting
pressure so, yes-

 anyways thank you for reading

ilysm mwuah <3