Breaking a Nail.

" jungkook oppa do I have to get nails? " you ask feeling too lazy to go anywhere.

" sorry girl but the company said so" jungkook said.

" okay fine" you reply.

You then went to your room, wearing a cozy outfit you came back. Then the both of you went to the nail salon and got your nails done.

 Then the both of you went to the nail salon and got your nails done

" Help it feels so weird " you said worried.

" I'm sure its fine anyways let's go to convenience store to get you some food. I'm sure you hungry" he said.

" when were you planning to tell me " you ask him while he looks at confused.
"when were you gonna tell me that you have mind reading powers?" you ask jokingly.

"Lets laugh it of shall we" jungkook said realising the awkward silence.

•••

Its now been a few days since you got your nails done and let me tell you, it hasn't been easy. You still haven't been able to properly hold your chopsticks. Hence why you've been using forks lately. Anyways right now it was a few hours before the showcase you had for your newly released solo duet with Jungkoot.

Hence why you decided to go live.

" annyeong armies. I sadly only have a few minutes so just wanted to share some updates. I finally decided to get my nails done. Well technically It ain't my decision but it is what it is. I can't even properly use chopsticks.
I've been using forks. anyways how has your day been? Have you guys eaten?" you ranted.

" jennie yah Its time " jungkook yelled from the other side.

"oh yeah sorry guys I need to go thank you so much and love ya mwuah" you rapped as you gave them a flying kiss and left the room.

During the showcase we were so happy singing rapping without people looking at you weirdly but instead enjoying is just something you dreamed off. After the show it was time to give the awards. You guys won. The speech that jungkook gave was a bit awkward for international fans since they didn't know korean so you decided to take your multilingual skills to use.

"wah we are honestly so happy for this award thank you so much armies We are sooo proud to have such a great and understanding fandom.Cảm ơn các bạn rất nhiều. Tụi mình yêu các bạn.ขอบคุณมากครับ เรารักคุณ.Ich danke Ihnen sehr herzlichen Dank! Wir lieben Sie. Merci beaucoup. On t'aime.ほんとうに、ありがとうございます。 愛してます。(thank you so much we love you)" you said.

Now the time for encore. You didn't hold the award because Jungkook knew how destructive you could be without trying but who knew that it would result in a bigger disaster.

As you were singing your part a part came with a difficult hand movement. Since you were feeling all giddy you did it. With a mic in your hand. Moments before disasters. As soon as you did it you felt a really sharp pain on you index finger, It was so sharp that you fell to the ground(evthing I need is on the ground) you clutched you finger.

As soon as you looked at your finger you realized it was bleeding. There were tears at the brim of your eyes but still you continued your verse. After the performance you were a mess.

You started having a mental breakdown with everything. Your anger started rising and if it did you could never control it unless it was after doing something you loved.

At first it was a normal cry from pain but while doing something it increased, you started almost screaming tears were dropping all your traumatic experiences came to your mind anxiety filled it you started having a breakdown and anxiety and panic attack all at once. Jungkook got so shocked by your state that he started getting anxiety and called the members literally stuttering.

"h-hyu-ng jen s-she-s hav-ing a b-reakd-down. come please" he barely managed to speak.
After hearing this they rushed towards you guys. Since they weren't supposed to come the armies got nervous aswell. I mean who wouldn't when their favourites are rushing towards they younger members with the most panicked face ever.

As they came towards you they sighed from relief. Their maknae was still crying but it wasn't as bad as they thought.

"what happened why were you so panicked kook?" j-hope asked.

"hyung Jennie she was at first crying and then it turned into a mental breakdown and then her mind added an anxiety and panick attack.
She also got her anger up. I was really worried but then I hugged her and at last gave her some food and she stopped with her mental breakdown and attacks but she was still crying" jungkook explained.

"omg jennie honey, are you okay now? do you want to talk about it?" jimin asked clearly

" yeah well I broke my nail into two and it hurt during the performance but then after coming in the room i cried and after that i remembered everything that I forgot and all the traumatizing experiences I had which made it worse." you told them the story.

"oh you poor thing" jin said as everyone came to bear hug you.

The day ended with everyone cuddling up to you and giving you special treatment.

When they took you to the hospital they removed the nail and then cleaned the wound and bandaged it.

•••

921 words! wow anyways
thank you so much for reading <3
I love yall mwuah <3.