Why Stan Jennie Kim?

If you're gonna ask why even stan Jennie, This shit is for you.

Personality.
Her Personality is really one of a kind, She is a really nice person, the black cat friend that everyone has. Although She may get way too angry and can't control that she will always try not to get angry and loose control. She loves trying new things and is literally fearless.
You know that one person who has swag and is cool without trying? Thats her.

She is the LOUDEST introvert you'll ever meet.
She is walking Chaos. Who doesn't love an idol supporting other idols?(bishes dont) Always will support you no matter what.

She is very very daring. If you ask her 'How dare you?' she will reply with a slap and say 'if i dare to slap you then you should be smart enough to know

Is a savage. Her replies are always epic.

Loves to make people laugh with her replies or with her stupid meme faces.

Very competitive. Will do anything to win and wins most of the time.

Fan Service.

Her fan service is top notch 👏. She will win your heart no matter what.

Eg. A female army started to cry after seeing the members( she was the 3rd member siting)
so instead of letting her cry. She said " Listen gurll~ you are so pretty when you smile so I need you to wipe your tears away and smile without your eyes cosplaying some water fountain. We need to see armies like you smile and be happy in the time yall are with us so don't cry be happy that you met us okay." After saying that the army went along without crying.

During a Fashion Show an army started to cry seeing Jen this upclose so, Jennie then gave her a big bear hug and gave her some of her candies that she had in her bag and took a picture with the army and said " if you're gonna post about this on twitter I want you to say that Jen said to me that tell other armies that no matter how or when you saw me you guys shouldn't cry. Though it might be tears of happiness i don't want you to cry okay?!".

Her talents.

Who wouldn't like someone who is an all rounder? Jen can Rap, Sing and Dance.

Her rapping 8.00 syllables per second and 64 syllables per 8 seconds  the same as Jeon Soyeon.

While Jungkook hits about three octaves - from a G2 to a Bb5 in dope, Jen hits Notes up to the mid-fifth octave during her covers of her favourite Kpop artist, taeyeon.

Her stability. while dancing with strong, sharp movements and then rapping with power is something not everyone can do.

While singing she has a sweet but powerful voice and then while rapping her voice goes deeper than the Niagara falls ( nIaGaRa PhO pHo) Her song audios will make you question whether thats the same person.