Karaoke (hearing you sing )

" Yah Jennie, Why are you crying?" your stylist asks you worried.

" Tears of happiness *sobs harder* unnie i achieved my dream!!!" you said making everyone chuckle at you cuteness.

" I'm going to be treating everyone!! I will treat you guys with dinner and karaoke!" you said wiping your tears away.

* AFTER GIVING DINNER TO THEM*

Everyone was happy. So was I, Now its time for karaoke.

" Oppa can we put Fine by taeyeon unnie? " you pleaded Jimin oppa since he was putting the songs.

" sure princess" he replyed with a bit of hesitation.

As soon you heard the music you start singing

All eyes were on you and you didn't care you sang your heart out.
' Its not fiine ah ahhh ahh yeah finee yeah its not fine'

Everyone's eyes were pop out of the socket. They were shook. You kept on going the second high note came and you slayed
All the others could think about was how good of a vocalist you were. You were feeling the song in veins so many memories came to your mind that you didn't even notice the tear drops falling from your eyes.

The song finished and thats when you notice all the eyes on you. Everyone was waiting for your explanation.

"so...um hehe,yeah i can sing" you said awkwardly.

" i thought you sing awfully when you told me iM nOt bEsT vOcAlIsT" jungkook said mocking you.

" not the best vocalist bitch she even beats you jungkook" jimin said.

" damn she might just becaome the main vocalist " hobi broke the silence that came.

Everyone agreed to that statement.