Injured right before the concert

Now you were infornt of your so called sister's apartment, she had called you being all sweet buttering you to meet her. At this point you knew what she wanted. Just because of your safety you brought your manager. As you knocked on the door, you saw a old lady your mother opening the door. As you step inside you yelled your sister's name.

"yah, Im here now what the fuck do you want?" you spat anger building up inside your body.

" calm down, as we all now know your the 8th member of BTS, we want you to quit and tell them to put me instead of you so- "

"so that all these years of MY training AND MY HARDWORK GO TO WASTE?! NO! " you yelled in disbelief. " there are  limits of control and you are exceeding it " you continue pointing at  your so called mother.

" since your not listening , I'll  teach you the lesson. Also your getting evicted from that shitty place " your mother says.

" I'm getting evicted because of you right ? thanks you made it easier I already moved to the BTS mansion i don't need that shitty place" you said smirking.

suddenly your 'mother' took a brick and started to hit your shoulder with it , it made scratches and those scars were already bleeding. Not caring about your pleading she kept on doing that. After a few more harsh hits she stopped.

" I hope you understand our power" they both said and pushed me out.

after getting out, your managers face turned pale all you could see was panic on his face, without saying anything he rushed you to the hospital and called Namjoon and the rest of the members.

As they rushed to the hospital , the nurses and docters treated your wound.

"Yah Jen ! what the fuck happened? " Namjoon Asked furiously. " I thought you were going to your sister and mothers place ? " he continued.

" sister and mother, my foot. they did this to me oppa! they took a brick and kept on hitting me  because my sister wanted to be the 8th member instead of me" you were sobbing and broke down completely while talking to them.

while listening to you their eyes softened.
Their new Maknae and only sister in so much pain.

Yes, even thought they met a few months ago they made a strong bond with each other.
Also the fact that two days later they will have a concert.

After The drama that happened in the hospital they brought Jen to their home.

" Jennie-yah will you be able to sleep?"
.....

______________________________________

so....i dont even know what i
wrote at this point  i got this idea
yesterday while trying to sleep. my dumb ass
really thought it  would be fun and then realised  some people might have relations like this.

But anyways thanks for reading.