16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am the Light of Science and Technology IALST » Chapter 16: Seven Zero Scientists (16)
I Am the Light of Science and Technology Chapter 16: Seven Zero Scientists (16)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
What's the meaning?

Can't stay in the country? To be sent abroad? Can't you be surnamed Gu? Can't come back?

How can you do this? !

Gu Xinchen is her hope and her support. She doesn't need to care about offending people, she doesn't have to care about school, and she doesn't have to study hard, because there is Gu Xinchen.

As long as she is married to Gu Xinchen, what does she have?

but now...

Gu Xinchen is going to be sent abroad and can't come back in the future?

So what does she do? !

"No! Xinchen!"

"No! You can't go, you can't leave me!"

"Gu Xinchen-"

Li Xiangxiang followed the car for a while, but the car was still drifting away. She fell to the ground, and stretched out her hand in the direction the car left in a dazed and hopeless manner.

Gu Xinchen was not feeling well either.

He didn't even care about Li Xiangxiang, who was still in the same place. At this moment, his head was like being hit with a stick, and there was a "humming" sound.

going abroad?

Going abroad with nothing and nothing at home, what can he do when he goes out? What can you rely on?

And can't come back...

How could this be? !

"Dad, I was really wrong, brother, please help me talk to me!" Gu Xinchen, who never thought he was wrong, begged bitterly at this moment.

He regrets it!

He shouldn't provoke Li Baizhi, they actually don't have any grudges at all, it's just because of Li Xiangxiang, just because... jealous of her being specially recruited, jealous of the attention she received.

Gu Xinchen's brother is not his own brother, and he was not pleasing to the eye at first, and now he wants to kill this scourge, how can he help him?

Now the situation has changed, all of them are living with their tails between their tails, for fear that something will happen, his younger brother actually came out to cause trouble, and was even grabbed by the tail.

"Our Gu family has been implicated by you. Do you know how difficult it is for us now? Do you know how careful we are? Do you know how many enemies we have?" Brother Gu Xinchen said.

Hearing this, his father's face immediately turned even more ugly, and he said decisively: "You must leave! So as not to cause us any more trouble!"

Gu Xinchen's body seemed to be deflated all of a sudden, and the whole person collapsed.

- How did it become like this?

At this moment, not only could he not remember his relationship with Li Xiangxiang, but he also felt... hatred for her.

If Li Xiangxiang hadn't come to Beijing, he wouldn't hate Li Baizhi, and he wouldn't be like this. Now he must still be studying at Beijing University, full of energy...

Instead of being thrown out of the country by the family with nothing, as it is now!

Li Xiangxiang didn't know that Gu Xinchen even hated her, she just walked back to Normal University in a daze.