10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am the Light of Science and Technology IALST » Chapter 169: Mary Sue, who hunted the world (10)
I Am the Light of Science and Technology Chapter 169: Mary Sue, who hunted the world (10)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yi Chen immediately looked over when he heard the words. In the corner of the crowd, there was a very inconspicuous man. He had neither equipment nor a strong aura. He was an existence that could be ignored at a glance.

However, Yi Chen and the others were shocked when they looked at it.

"Zhuo Yi?!" Yi Chen's voice was unbelievable, Rao was always calm, but he couldn't calm down at this moment.

The others were also frightened and said in shock—

"Didn't we kill him? And twice!"

"Yes, it is absolutely impossible to be wrong with my own hands."

"He actually has two pieces of resurrection equipment?"

"Impossible! There can only be one resurrection equipment at most, rely on it!"

They were all stunned, Yi Chen couldn't help standing up and wanted to walk towards Zhuo Yi.

- He had a hunch that the answer Zhuo Yi gave him must be very important!

However, before they could lift their feet.

Suddenly there was a loud noise from the front: "Bei Baizhi came out!"

The crowd suddenly became noisy, and the people in the front and back began to squeeze around. They were caught in the crowd, and they could only follow the flow, and had no time to find Zhuo Yi.

Yi Chen had no choice but to retract his thoughts and look forward.

Ahead, the door of the wooden house has been opened.

She was still wearing grey clothes and gold-rimmed glasses, and she had her broom in her hand.

It has to be said that such a dress that can be ignored by others makes it difficult to look away, as if she has such a powerful aura, which makes people deeply fearful.

Bai Zhi looked at the crowd of people outside, opened her hands slightly, flew up, and floated in the air.

She looked down at them, her face was calm, and her voice was flat: "Are you going to encircle me?"

She holds a broom in one hand and the other behind her back. She is obviously someone who is being surrounded and suppressed. When she looks down slightly, she has a feeling of condescending and aloofness.

Although the sound was not loud, it seemed to resound in everyone's ears in an instant, making everyone who surrounded the wooden house on the third and outer three floors quiet.

Netizens who are watching are also excited-

"Mom, this Boss is really unusual!"

"Yeah, I don't know why, but I feel the tyrannical aura of 'I will kneel down for me' on her body, 2333."

"She is so calm, neither angry nor anxious. To be honest, I like her quite a bit. Such a boss should be left at the end. Why do you have to fight so early?"

"Hunting and killing the world's managers is not a human being, and they also offer the conditions for all members of the gods."

The audience chatted lively, and Bai Zhi looked at everyone standing in front with a blank expression.

Standing in the forefront was Boss Hong. He and the people from the Scorpion Gang looked at each other. The two teams of more than 100 people immediately flew up.