3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am the Light of Science and Technology IALST » Chapter 162: Mary Sue who hunted the world (3)
I Am the Light of Science and Technology Chapter 162: Mary Sue who hunted the world (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Bai Zhi put away the light blue water-repellent beads, she compared it on the broom, and nodded with satisfaction: "Yes, it looks good when inlaid."

While speaking, she pressed the water droplets on the broom with force.

An ordinary broom, so ordinary that no one bends over to pick it up when thrown on the street!

She actually put a water-proof bead on it!

—Even if the water droplets are not very valuable, they shouldn’t be used as decorations on such an ordinary broom, right?

Whether it was the audience watching, or the two teams next to him, they were all stunned at the moment.

However, after Bai Zhi patted it in, she dragged her newly dressed broom and turned to leave in the same direction as before.

In other words, she once again swaggered past the two groups of people.

Just a polite sentence -

"Excuse me."

The two sides: "???"

Only after she had passed through both of them did someone regain their senses and shouted loudly, "Stop for me!"

Bai Zhi did not stop and continued to walk.

Immediately someone got angry, raised his hand and started to attack: "Look at the move!"

Just an NPC, dare to **** their things? !

They are two teams!

However, one move past, like hitting the air, the opponent was completely unscathed.

That person: "???"

Next to him, someone couldn't help but whisper: "What the **** is going on? What is this NPC doing?"

The boss of one of the teams rolled his eyes and rushed in front of Bai Zhi: "Master, do you have anything you need us to do? Or do you want anything?"

-Another NPC who uses Baizhi as a task or an NPC who can learn from a teacher.

Bai Zhi pushed her glasses and said calmly, "I want you to get out of the way."

Boss: "?"

Bai Zhi explained: "You are blocking my way."

Boss: "…"

Behind, the other two teams lowered their voices—

"It doesn't seem to be the NPC who issued the quest, that's the boss?"

"should be."

"Let's unite, beat the boss first and then divide the things she dropped, how about that?"

"Okay, but we didn't hurt her just now..."

"It's okay, let's try it together. The bosses in the early stage are not very powerful."

The barrage flashed instantly—

"Fuck, I'm about to do it, I wonder if the two of them can beat her?"

"I think maybe not... The attacks on her seem to be in vain, this boss is a bit strange."

"Zuoran used a very powerful talisman before!"

"I think it may be possible to win. Zhuo Yi is a weak immortal cultivator in the early stage, but these two teams have many strong early stage players!"