19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am the Light of Science and Technology IALST » Chapter 114: The Fallen Witch in the Master-Apprentice's Love (19)
I Am the Light of Science and Technology Chapter 114: The Fallen Witch in the Master-Apprentice's Love (19)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Only two low-level disciples came to deliver the letter.

In fact, there are not many high-level disciples in the entire Demon Sect.

Sang Baizhi's theory at the beginning was that "the higher the cultivation, the more wasted spiritual energy", so many high-level monks couldn't bring themselves to go to the Demon Sect.

They have been cultivating for so many years, and the way they have always practiced has been meditation and penance. Now they are suddenly told to change to another way of cultivation. How could they accept it?

Moreover, most of the high-level disciples are the noble wealth of the sect, and they are also the high-ranking of the sect. They enjoy the dividends of the sect. Naturally, they stand with the sect. How can they leave the sect.

However, even if the two low-level monks came from Changtian Xianmen, they were still very confident, with a smile on their mouths and a wrist watch on their wrists, and they entered Changtian Xianmen's territory.

This was absolutely impossible to happen in the past!

Seeing so many Nascent Soul cultivators, the low-level monks knelt on the ground and trembled!

But now, such a thing has happened. Two low-level monks are not at all unnatural, nor are they afraid of them, in front of a group of high-level monks.

They have protective wristwatches, they have a terrifying monster behind them, they are fearless, aren't they?

The two of them stood in the hall, performing the etiquette of the Demon Sect, without bending their waists, just look at you, I said, and said—

"Sect Master Xuanyuan, your lord has an order, you colluded with Hei Jiao and plotted against your lord, the evidence is conclusive.

"For the sake of the peace of the Immortal Cultivation Realm, the Honorable Lord will not do anything to you, but the death penalty is exempt, and the compensation must not be less."

"So the Demon Sect asked Changtian Xianmen for half of its territory as an apology!"

"I also ask Sect Master Xuanyuan to sort out the places that will be allocated to the Demon Sect as soon as possible, so that we can arrange for the disciples to stay."

After the two finished speaking, they stood on the side politely, waiting for Xuanyuan Han's response.

Xuanyuan Han clenched his hands into fists, and the thick ink in his eyes opened for a moment.

"Two people, isn't the Demon Venerable going too far, how can you ask for someone else's territory!" A Nascent Soul cultivator said quietly, his face also very ugly.

Unless it is a competition for resources, very few sects want the territory of other sects.

After all, apart from the Demon Sect, no sect dares to build its own sect next to other sects!

As soon as you open it, it is half of the site. If Changtian Xianmen is given, it will become a joke in the world of immortality in the future!

"This is an order from the venerable lord himself. The head of Xuanyuan is intrigued, and the compensation is also due. The lord said that if the Changtian Xianmen is unwilling to give it, she will come to the door in person to get it!" Take a look.

Another monk said: "I also ask you to decide as soon as possible. Your Lord said that you must get the answer today."

After that, the two turned around and left.