8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Am the Light of Science and Technology IALST » Chapter 76: The all-powerful female marshal in the Republic of China (8)
I Am the Light of Science and Technology Chapter 76: The all-powerful female marshal in the Republic of China (8)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qin Ce's cautious and slightly flattering smile has never been seen by his subordinates.

His subordinate's eyes widened in disbelief.

Bai Zhi glanced at his hand, didn't reach out, just nodded, and then said, "Hello."

Some people are like this, even if she doesn't reach out to you, you don't think the other party is rude, you just feel-

I don't deserve it!

Ye Baizhi is obviously such a person.

She just nodded and said "hello", which was enough to make people feel that she already took herself seriously.

So Qin Ce took back his hand embarrassedly and continued to laugh: "Ye Shuai, is that a new type of weapon for you? And what kind of cannon is it? It's not the same as what I've seen before?"

His voice was tentative, in fact, it was just a casual question.

After all, it is a warlord scuffle today, a partner today, and an enemy tomorrow. There is really a channel to get a very powerful weapon, how can it be told to others?

However, Bai Zhi replied: "That's what we produced ourselves."

Qin Ce: "???"

The Qin army officers behind him: "???"

Produced by yourself...? !

Didn't you buy it from those foreign devils? ! Can she actually produce weapons that are more powerful than those produced by foreign devils? !

Qin Ce was excited: "Ye Shuai! If we master these weapons, our Republic of China army will be very powerful in the future. We can fight the Japanese pirates, and maybe we can continue to fight outside! Yes..."

Bai Zhi looked at him and frowned slightly.

Qin Ce's voice stopped abruptly and looked at her blankly.

Why are you not happy?

Bai Zhi: "Qin Shuai, be peaceful, why fight back and forth."

Qin Ce: "…"

He couldn't help but glanced at the Japanese army lying on the ground behind Bai Zhi, and thought of the Japanese army who had been killed by the explosion...

Peace? ? ?

Bai Zhi didn't seem to think that there was anything wrong with her words, she waved to Zhou De.

After the other party ran over, she said: "Let someone clean the inside, organize the treasures and silver dollars, hand it over to the financial account, let it be organized into a book, continue to build factories and arrange refugees."

"Yes! Ye Shuai!"

"Chen Jianye, led someone to burn these things on the ground, and the weapons were received with the ones handed in before."

These things on the ground...

thing…

Co-authoring, she didn't treat Japanese pirates as human beings?

"Yes! Ye Shuai!"

"Liu Li, go and bring the other Ye Jun over here and practice here in the future."

"Yes! Ye Shuai!"