Chapter 22: A Reason Why

Theo really didn't know what to do, he finished physical therapy with a new therapist, he could barely bring himself to go after everything. He still couldn't believe it. Or why. Half of him just wanted to ask her why. Why waste his time? Why not just break it off with him? No, she cheats, with his therapist of all people.

It didn't help that all the days he runs into her it's his last day of physical therapy. He should be celebrating with her but no, she ruined everything. She just stood there and she looked like she was getting ready to say something but he couldn't bring himself to listen, so he walked away.

Now he was hiding in his house most days. He still couldn't bring himself to delete the pictures, block her, or delete the texts.

He was laying on his bed, he had asked his dad if they could move which was refused. However, that didn't stop him from moving. He looked at a couple different locations online and that's what he was doing when he got the text.

He shot up and stared at it before he clicked on it and stared at it.

I'm pregnant Sylvia texted.

He sat there, his mind running a mile a minute. Of all the things. Was that what she was going to tell him the other day at the store? Is that why she did what she did? Was she scared and trying to pin the baby on his therapist? Someone who could take care of the baby and support it.

He sighed. It all made sense now, she was always so concerned about being caught publicly, always asking to make sure no one could find them or see them. She was private and what she had done was public, she had no choice.

The therapist was just an easy target because he flaunted over her. She knew it, he knew it, everyone knew it, now everyone knew it and that meant she could pin the pregnancy on him.

He quickly got up and grabbed his keys.

He sped over to her place.