Car video

I woke up with a small pounding in my head. It wasn't too bad but I still felt it. I got up and went to go find one of my brothers. I didn't care which one I just wanted to find one of them. I see Chris first in the the hallway. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and I immediately hug him. He hugs me back, and tightens his arms around me. After a few seconds we both released from the hug.we both walk down the stairs and I see, my two other brothers. I give them both a hug too. After I am sitting down while they are all standing in front of me. "Look I'm really sorry about last night I was stupid and I did stupid things." Tears flooded my eyes as memories from last night came to my mind. "Hey none of that was your fault." Matt says with walking over to me and rubbing my back. "Yes, sneaking out and drinking wasn't smart, but what that guy did wasn't your fault." Chris says while playing with my hair. "So, am I grounded?" I ask as Nick flips pancakes. "No, but please never sneak out ever again." Matt says hugging me. "Yeah you scared the living shit out of us." Chris says while also hugging me. "Hey no cursing, Christopher." I say using his full name while laughing. He rolls his eyes and then Nick puts pancakes in front of me. I start eating them while Nick was talking but I zoned out. "Mackenzie are you listening?" Matt asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "No. Not really." I say telling the truth. "Well I was just asking to see if you wanted to be in the car video today?" Nick asked. "What is the video about?" I ask before giving them my answer. "Q&A. So fans will ask you questions." Matt says as he stands next to Chris. "Sure I guess." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Ok we are going to get McDonald's for dinner and then we will film." Nick says as he goes over the plan. Nick usually plans the car videos. Yes Matt and Chris helps but Nick makes sure things are done right. After I finish eating I head back up to my room. I got into bed and immediately went to sleep.

"Mackenzie cmon wake we have to go." Matt says while rubbing my back. "Go where?" I ask as I sit up. "We are filming a car video remember." Matt says as he starts walking out of my room. I go to the car and sit next to Nick. Then Matt starts to drive to Macdonald's.  "Kenzie what do you want?" Chris asked as we started to get to order window. "Small fries please." I answered. Chris orders the food, and we drive to the pick up window. We get our food and find a spot to park. "Matt set up the camera." Nick said as Chris started handing out the food. "Give me a second Nick." Matt says as he takes a sip of his drink. He then sets up the camera and makes sure we all fit in frame. "Ready Kenz." Chris asked me I just nodded my head. They hit the start button and they start talking. "Today we're going to do a q&a with our little sister Mackenzie." Nick says and I just wave at the camera. "Ok first question, what sports do you play?" Chris asked. "Don't you guys already know?" I ask as I take a bite out of my fries. "Yeah we know but the fans don't." Matt says while turning his head to look at me. "Ok I play field hockey." I say while I look at the camera just for a quick glance. "Well tell them about field hockey." Nick says while talking with his hands. "There's a stick you dribble and you score." I say with no emotion. Matt powers off the camera. "Mackenzie if your going to be in the video you have act like you want to be here." Chris say as he turns and looks at me. "Fuck off." I mumbled. Nick must have heard it cause next thing you know he is screaming at me, "Mackenzie how many times do we have to talk to you about the swearing!" I just stare at the floor. "Answer your brother." Matt says as he turns to match Chris and look at me. "I can swear whenever I want." I say with a lot of attitude. "No you can't Mackenzie." Chris says as takes a sip of his soda. "We just want what's best for you." Nicks says as tries to grab my hand. I pull my hand away, "If you wanted what's best for me you would have fucking be there for me. You all left me there. You fucking left me all alone. I went through some deep shit. So no you can't just come back into my life and act like everything is okay." I scream and open the mini van door and leave the car. I start running. I turn my head to see all three of my brothers chasing me. However I just run faster and faster. I then turn down a ally and hide against the wall and they all run past me. I give my self time to calm down. I then start walking back to the car. When I get to the van they weren't there so I take a picture of me by the van. I send it to the group chat with a text saying 'can you guys unlock the van?' I don't see a response but instead see three familiar shadows running to me. Chris runs to me first and pulls me in a bear hug. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He muttered into my hair. "Why are you apologizing?" I ask him. "Cause I've been a shitty brother." He says as he releases from the hug. "Hey it's ok I forgive you." I say as he kissed my forehead. I then go and hug Nick. "I love you so much I'm so sorry." Nick says also apologizing. "It's ok. Truly it is." I say Nick them kisses the top of my head. I go a lastly hug Matt. "I'm so sorry I should have been there for you when you were struggling." Matt says as he rubs my back. I hug him tighter and start taking deeper breaths as I started to fall asleep. I felt Chris come and pick me up. "C'mon you need some sleep. Nick you sit up front I'm going to sit back with her." Before he opened the door I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then sat down and I cuddled into him. He started to rub my back and I instantly fell asleep.