Dinner

I heard banging from the kitchen. I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw Chris trying to cook. "You're just going to burn down the house." I tell him while sitting on the sofa. "No I'm not. You just watch and see." He says as he points the spatula at me. Then Nick came into the kitchen. "Nick he's going to burn down the house." I say while Chris tries to flip a pancake. "Chris don't burn the house down. Maddie and her little brother are coming over for dinner tonight." Nick says while getting a glass of water. "What time are they coming over?" I ask while turning on the tv. " I think around like 6:30." Nick answered while going back to his room. I just nod my head and start watching my show. I watch it until 1:00 o'clock and then go to my room. I am on my phone till 6:00. I then get myself presentable looking. I go to the kitchen when Madi and walks through the door. When I see Lucas, "Lucas what are you doing here?" I ask "Maddie's my older sister." He says "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "The triplets are my older brothers." I tell him. We just stare at each other and start laughing. We then go and sit in the couch and start talking. "We should gang out again." He tells me. "Yeah I would like that." I say to him while smiling. He fakes yawns and puts his arm around my shoulder. I put my head on his shoulder while smiling. Around 10 minutes later Matt yells from the kitchen, "lovebirds dinner ready." We get up and head into the kitchen. "We sit at the table next to each other. We start eating the spaghetti while having small talk. Maddie starts talking, "So Mackenzie, Lucas never told me how he knows you." I stop eating and tell her how we met, "oh he was at the ice rank and I was there with the triplets and we talked." I smile, since we were next to each other he held my hand. We finish dinner and go back to the living room. We watch tv for a while. Then Lucas and Maddie had to leave. "Here I'll walk you out." I say getting up and still holding his hand. We get outside, and stand outside the door. "I'll let you too out talk." Maddie says as she heads to her car. Lucas pulls me into a hug and we stay like that for a minute and then come out of the hug. We both lean in and kiss, it felt like fireworks. I then hear a someone clear their throat. I pull away and look and see Matt standing their. "Bye." I say and head into the house and up to my room. I then start getting ready for bed. I then read a little and go to sleep, with Lucas on my mind.