Marvel marathon

"What did you say?" Chris asked, "Oh just I'm happy I moved here." I say looking at my nails to appear like I don't care. "Awww Mackenzie." Nick says while pulling me into a hug. I hug him back, and smile to myself. After a little I pull out from the hug and we start to head home. "Can we do a movie marathon tonight?" I ask as I get out of the car. "Of course we can." Matt says putting his arm around my shoulder, as we walk into the house. "What movie are you thinking?" Chris asked, "marvel marathon." I say "that sounds great, I'll order pizza. Nick says as I go to my room. I change into one of the triplets old shirts and pajama pants. I head to the living room, I grab a bunch of blankets, when I heard the door knock. I go and open it when I see Lucas. "Hey what are you doing here?" I ask smiling "your brothers, invited Maddie and me over." He said smiling at me. I move so he can come in, Maddie then walked in behind her. I gave her a quick smile before I go up to Lucas and grab his hand. I bring him into the living room while the triplets are talking to Maddie. We sit on the couch together and I put a blanket on us. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his shoulder. The triplets and Maddie come in with a pizza.  We put on the movie and ate pizza. After a couple hours my eyes started to feel heavy.  I closed my eyes when I felt Lucas rubbing my arm. I smile as I started to go to sleep. Lucas then kissed the top of my head as I fell asleep.