Football game

I was brushing my hair when I got a text from Lucas, asking if he can come grab his hoodie. I text him back yes and finish getting ready. I hear the doorbell ring, "I got it." I say as I go open the door. "Hey Lucas." I say as I hug him. "Hey Kenzie" he says hugging me. "Here I'll go grab your hoodie" I say letting him in the house. "Thanks, but I wanted to give you this" he says handing me his practice football jersey. "What for?" I ask him while giving him his hoodie. "Well I have a home game tonight and I was hoping you could come and wear my jersey?" He said almost hesitantly. Hug him tightly, "of course" I say smiling "what time should I get there?" He smiles back at me "game starts at 6:30" He says giving me his jersey. "Ok I'll be there for 6:00 to wish you luck" I say, he nods his head in a response to me. "Do you want to hang out?" I ask him. "I can't I'm sorry but I'll see you later ok?" He says in an apologetic voice. "Okay" He then goes and hugs me. "Bye" he smiles at me, and kissing my cheek. After he leaves I go ask Matt if he can drive me later. "Hey Lucas invited me to his football game tonight can I go?" I ask sweetly. "Yeah sure what time do you need to be there?" I smile at his response, "Thank you so much Matty." I say hugging him. "And I need to be there for 6:00" I say smiling and leaving to my room. I see it's 4:00 pm and go and get changed. I put on leggings and a hoodie with Lucas's hoodie over it.  I then put loose curls in my hair. After that I do my makeup and spray on my lavender perfume. I noticed it was 5:40. I went to the kitchen and had a snack, before leaving with Matt. Once I get to the snack I see Lucas and say hi. "Hey Lucas" I say as I hug him. "Hey babe" he says hugging me back. "You wore the jersey." He says smiling, "yeah." I say laughing, he then says he has to go and I give him a kiss on the cheek for good luck. He runs to his team and I go stand by the gate to watch him. The game soon starts and I watch him as they won the opening kickoff. As Lucas goes on the field, I watch as Lucas scores a touchdown. I cheer for him, and smile as I see him makes his hands into a heart and then points at me. I smile and continue to watch the rest of the game. As it's near the last play of the game, Lucas gets tackled and lays on the ground while holding his shoulder. I gasps as I see him get up and his shoulder gets put into a sling. I walk over to him once the game is over and I check on him. "Hey are you ok?" I ask hugging him being careful of his shoulder. "Yeah they just think it's dislocated" he says, smiling softly at me. "You did so good I'm so proud of you." I say kissing him softly. "Thank you baby." He says kissing my cheek. I look and see that Matt is here I say my goodbyes and go home.