Boy

I woke up in my bed. I look at my phone to see that it is almost 12:00 in the afternoon. I get out of bed and hop into the shower. I do my whole routine, and then get out. I let my hair air dry and I change into a oversized hoodie and jean shorts. I head downstairs and see my brothers. "Can we go skating today?" I ask as I lean in the counter. "Really?" Nick asked from the couch. "Yeah I mean we didn't really get to go skating last time we went." I say as I grab a bowl of cereal. I sit down and eat when Matt answers my original question. "Yeah we can go after you eat." I nod my head and finish up eating. I go up stairs brush my teeth and grab my skates. I come back and see my brothers ready with there skates and their sticks. "Ready?" Chris asked me. I nod my head and we leave the apartment and head to the van. I'm on my phone for the ride there. Once we get there we head in and find that the rank is empty except for one person. "Mackenzie ask him to leave so we can film." Chris says as we stand up with our skates on. "No. I don't know him." I say walking away from the door to the rink. "C'mon just do it." They say as they push me closer to the door until I'm basically on the ice. I look back at them and flip them off and skate to the boy. I noticed he was running hockey drills by himself. I take a deep breath before I start talking. "Hey my name's Mackenzie,  I was just wondering if you could head off the ice for like 30 minutes?" I ask him. "Why should I?" He says while looking up at me. His hair is brown and fluffy and his eyes are dark chocolate. I instantly blush. "My brothers have this thing we're they video tape a lot of things they do and they hate to do it in public." I tell him. "I'll get off the ice." He says as he starts to get his things. "Thank you." I say smiling. "Only if I can get your number." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes "Fine here put it in." He then puts his number in and I see he texts him self from my phone. He starts to skate away "Just to make sure." He says while turning around and winking. I blush and he skates away faster. "Can I at least get your name?" I ask as he gets to the door. "Lucas." He then walks off the ice. I smile to myself and skate ti the doors to talk to my brothers. "What was that about?" Chris asked "It was nothing c'mon let's skate." I say while turning around. We then start filming a video. Nate later join and we continue filming. We finally finished and I see Lucas watching with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and go over to him. "You should go before my brothers come and see you." I warned him. "It's fine. It's worth it to me." He says while I look and see my brothers occupied. "I'll text you later bye." He says and then kisses my cheek. He walked away and I put my hand to my cheek. I smile and walk to my brothers and Nate. "You say goodbye to your little friend?" Matt asked. "You guys saw." I asked while raising one eyebrow. "Yeah. We saw all of it." Nick says while raising his eyebrows up and down. I smile and look down at the ground. "Looks like someone is in love." Nate says teasing. "It's not love." I say while a blush start's creeping up on my face. "You're blushing." Chris says while nudging my shoulder. "I just met the kid it's not love or anything." I say while I try to control my blushing. "Love at first sight." Nick says while he puts his arm around my shoulder. "Can we go please?" I ask as my blushing goes back up.  "Yeah let's go ." Matt says as we start to leave the building. We get in the van me sitting in the back back and the boys sitting up front. I get a text message from Lucas saying "hey it's me Lucas." I smile and text him back "hey Lucas." I smile and wait for his text. "Wanna hang out soon?" He texted back very quickly. "Sure. I'm free anytime this week." I text back. "Tomorrow movies? Me and you?" He asked me. "Sure I would love to." With my final text I think to myself 'oh boy this is going to be good.'