Because Flowers

It's been a couple more days since the triplets and I argument. They haven't been talking to me much. If they do it's on a one word answer. I started smoking even more. I was smoking a cigarette by my window when I get a text from Matt saying they are going out but will be home soon. I continue to smoke till I get a text from Lucas if we want to go out for ice cream. I text him back yes and I go shower to get off the cigarette smell off me. After I shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. After I straighten my hair I put on jean shorts and a pink crop top. I am in the middle of my make-up when I hear a knock on my door. I open it and see Lucas holding flowers. "Hi, aww Lucas you didn't have to do this." I smile hugging him. "I know but I just felt like it." He says hugging me back . "Well thank you, I'm almost done getting done ready I just need to finish my make-up." I tell him letting him into the house. We go to my room. I finish my make-up, and I'm now trying to figure out witch perfume to chose "Lucas?" I ask getting his attention "yeah?" He asked smiling at me "Which perfume" I ask "What are the flavors?" He asked "Lavender and French vanilla." I say smiling while letting out a small laugh. "Lavender" He says going back into his phone. I quickly put on the lavender perfume. "C'mon let's go!" I say grabbing his hand. He started laughing, I looked at him confused "what?" I asked "nothing your just cute when you're excited." He say making me blush "shut up" I say "I'm serious you are." I blush even harder "thank you" I say holding his hand. We leave my house and starts heading to the ice cream parlor. I look down at our hands and I take a photo. Lucas looks at me confused "What was that for?" He asked, I smile "it's cute, it's going to be my Lock Screen." I say "Send it to me please!" He say while smiling, "of course" I send him the picture, "you want an ice cream?" He asked I shake my head "I'm not that hungry" I said he frowns "me either do you just want to split a milkshake?" He asked me "sure" He goes and orders a chocolate milkshake. He comes back and with the milkshake and two straws. "We sit on opposite sides of the booth. I smile at him, when all of a sudden he takes a photo of me. "You looks so pretty" he say I thank him and start blushing. I take a sip of the milkshake, all of a sudden Lucas dips his finger into the whip cream, and boops it on my mouse. I gasp and he starts laughing. "This is not funny!" I say while also laughing. "Here I'll make it up to you." He comes over to me and takes a napkin and gently whipped it off. I then see him staring at my lips. I stare back at his. We both slowly lean in and kiss. We kiss for a while till me hear someone scoff. We both look up and see the manger of the store. "You two need to leave." We both look at each holding in our laughter. We head out of the store and start laughing. He walks me home, "thank you for this I really needed it." I say hugging him. "Of course." He says hugging me back. I say goodbye and head inside. When I see the triplets, "Where were you?" Nick asked not even looking at me. "I was out with Lucas, he took me to get ice cream." "Is this his?" Chris asked holding up Lucas's hoodie. "Yeah when he came to pick me up I was in the middle of doing my makeup." I say, "is that all?" Matt asked "yeah he got hot while I was doing my makeup and he took off his hoodie. And then we went for ice cream." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Nothing happened?" Chris asked. "I promise nothing happened." I say smiling reassuring them. "Also I'm really really sorry for what I did." I said apologizing. "All is forgiven." Nick says coming to hug me. I hug him back and go hug Chris, and Matt. After that we go and watch a movie.