Ch 141

"Uh...but I still have to film that day, our film crew is very tight now, we can't miss a single minute, don't you think so, Captain?"

  Ye Lisa made up another excuse and urged Jiang Eunwoo to speak for her. Jiang Eunwoo received the signal, hesitated and nodded, "Yes."

  Although the shooting schedule is very tight, the time for the party can be squeezed out. Why does Ye Lisa keep shirking? Does he not want to attend the birthday party of his eldest brother?

  ... The relationship between him and his eldest brother is not as close as he imagined?

  Shangguan Jimin: "It's okay, I will ask for leave in advance for you."

   "..." Ye Lisa, "This, this is unnecessary, right? How troublesome, and I don't know how to swim very well."

  Shangguan Jimin: "I don't mind the trouble, besides, there are swimming rings in the swimming pool."

   "!!"

   Is it too compelling?

  Ye Lisa wants to cry but has no tears. If she can't swim laps, she can't go at all!

   Do you want her to be stripped naked in front of a group of men? !

   Shangguan Jimin saw her eyeballs rolling, as if thinking of some bad idea, "What excuse do you have?"

   "I still have... No, Shangguan Jimin, can you not hold a pool party? I, I am a shy person, I am sorry to expose too much in front of everyone..."

   "Oh~" Shangguan Jimin gave her a meaningful look, "No."

   No pool party, how to tease the two of them, it is his lifelong dream to see the court deeply sucked!

   It turned out that he was afraid of this.

  Jiang Eunwoo: "Ye Lisa, the pool party is just a form of entertainment. If you can't swim, you don't have to wear a swimsuit, just play on the shore."

   "Is this also okay?"

  Ye Lisa's eyes showed surprise.

  Jiang Eunwoo: "Of course."

   Shangguan Jimin leaned into her ear, "Ye Lisa, what are you afraid of? Are you afraid of showing your body in front of Jungkook ?"

   Ye Lisa nodded frantically in her heart, afraid, she was too scared.

  Shangguan Jimin smiled, it was fun, just teasing Ye Lisa was already fun.

   "Brother Jimin, is that what you came here today to talk about?"

   "Yes, every year on Jungkook 's birthday, I always want to give him a surprise, this year's is especially 'big'"

  Speaking of surprises, Ye Lisa remembered that she hadn't decided what gift to give Bo Jungkook yet.

  There are tens of thousands of gifts, and it is a bit difficult to achieve the uniqueness he said.

   "By the way, have you all prepared gifts for the president?"

"certainly."

   "What is the gift?"

  Jiang Eunwoo: "KILOCALORIE fifth series watch."

   Famous watches, but the president seems to have a lot of money, and he is in the luxury industry, so it should not be too rare.

  Shangguan Jimin: "I don't have anything new, I got a house last year, and a piece of land this year."