Ch 179

Tianlu Lake villa area, the old house of the Bo family.

  In the early morning, the servants prepared a table of dishes one after another. Wen Hari finished arranging the flowers and came down from upstairs, only to find that the hall was empty, neither her husband nor her son was seen.

   "Where are Tae moo and Jungkook ?"

   "Madam, the master went to the rehabilitation hospital to visit the old man early in the morning. I didn't say anything in case I disturbed your rest. The young master... has been in the study all the time, and hasn't come out since last night."

  Wen Hari turned around and looked into the study. The light inside was still on, obviously it had been all night.

   "This kid is simply a workaholic. A few days ago, he didn't have a good rest because of his grandfather's illness. Now that he finally got a free time, he devoted himself to work again."

   "Uncle Li, go and call the young master down for breakfast."

"OK."

  Wen Hari sat at the dining table, turned on her mobile phone, and saw the greeting text messages and phone calls in it. The thought of "daughter-in-law" that had been put on hold, rose again at this time.

Jungkook  will be twenty-eight years old during Chinese New Year, not to mention marriage, he hasn't even been in love for a while. Originally, a man had forty-one flowers. He didn't care about it, and she didn't bother to rush it, but he was so ambitious. Overweight, almost all the energy is spent on it, and even my own work, rest and diet are disordered. If things go on like this, it will definitely cause harm to the body.

   She still has to take care of her daughter-in-law and find someone to restrain him.

   "Madam, the young master is here."

"Um."

  Wen Hari looked at his son with a cold expression, nothing unusual on the surface, but bloodshot eyes hidden deep in his eyes, and felt distressed, "What time did you read the documents last night?"

  Uncle Li lowered his head at the side, not daring to say anything, he wanted to say... the young master is not working.

"You, you, you can never finish your work. Why are you working so hard? Do you really think of yourself as a machine? After dinner, go to the hospital with me to see your grandfather. The doctor said that he has recovered very well recently. You can practice calligraphy now, by the way, when your grandfather recovers completely, our family of five will come to Ye's house to thank you..."

  Bo Jungkook  was stunned when he heard about Ye house .

   Seeing that he finally had a reaction, Wen Hari immediately changed the subject, "Jungkook , do you still remember the Jane's house who lived next door to us seven years ago?"

   "Their family has a daughter named Jian Irene, who often came to our house to play when she was a child. Of course...you were studying abroad at that time, and you rarely came back, but you met a few times."

"Irene, this child is excellent. Not only is she beautiful, but she is also strong in learning. He went abroad to study in her early twenties. She didn't go to an ordinary school where money is spent, but your famous alma mater M The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the United States is studying the same major as you, financial economics, and has won many honorary certificates. She just returned to China yesterday."

"As soon as she came back, she called her mother and said she wanted to work in BHS, and asked if she could meet with you and apply for a job in person. mother wondered how many years we have been neighbors, and she was sincere, so she didn't refuse. You Do you have time to see her today?"