Ch 174

As the sun sets, streaks of orange-red golden light shine through the glass on the man's tall and slender body, casting a cool shadow on the marble floor, forming a strong visual contrast.

  Jiang Eunwoo walked in, looked at his back, trembled his clenched fists, lowered his head, "Brother."

  Bo Jungkook  turned around, and put the exquisite little strawberry brooch that he had been looking at all the time back into the gift box.

"Why did you come?"

   "I, I..." He clenched his teeth, as if those words were extremely difficult to say, "I have one thing to ask you."

   "Please, please let Luo Tzuyu  go."

   After saying that, the man who put away the gift box looked up slightly as if he had noticed him, but Jiang Eunwoo didn't dare to look directly at that gaze.

  He can imagine what kind of eyes it should be.

   "You know everything?"

   "I know, but..."

  While he was speaking, his body trembled unconsciously, and then he knelt down heavily on the ground with a plop, as if he could no longer hold on and made some firm determination.

   "But she has my video in her hand, the video of that night, big brother, please... I don't want to become a person like my mother, who is accused by everyone and will never see the light!"

All along, he thought that as long as he didn't listen or think about it, he could forget his origin, pretend to be innocent and didn't know anything, but when Luo Tzuyu  put the **** facts in front of him, Only then did he realize how weak and deceitful he was.

  No matter how hard he tried to cover it up and pretend he didn't care, the fact that his mother used extremely indecent tricks to frame his father to give birth to him would never change.

  FOR's captain, the second young master of the Bo family, all the enviable honors on him are donated by the Bo family, and are all the "credit" of his mother

   While he despised what his mother did, he enjoyed the glory bestowed upon him by the Bo family,

  But he forgot that he was the biggest beneficiary of this crime.

  He has no right to loathe his mother, let alone enjoy the bounty of the Bo family. He is just an illegitimate child born in a mistake, reminding everyone of that mistake all the time, in response to everyone's existence.

   But sometimes he thinks, how good it would be if this mistake hadn't happened in the first place, and he wouldn't have to spend his whole life carrying it.

  So no matter what, he can't go back to his mother's old path, can't...

  A grown man who had always been proud and upright knelt on the ground, his solid torso trembling and begging, but the eyes of the man behind the desk were indifferent, without any waves.

  A huge silence filled the air, strangling his throat like a beast, Jiang Eunwoo was a little out of breath.

  What qualifications does he have to ask him?

  If it weren't for him, it would be impossible for him to stay in the Bo family, nor would he be able to achieve what he is now.

  But now he is begging him to let go of a person who hurt his sweetheart because of his own little shit.

  There is no way he would agree.

   'Ding~'

  The large floor-to-ceiling windows were suddenly closed by the remote sensing controller, and the office fell into darkness.