Ch 195

The first thing that came into the mirror was a wonderful misty back. She had long, slender and wavy silver-white hair hanging down, like three thousand silk ribbons, and like blooming flowers wrapped around the flower branches little by little. A graceful body.

Slightly turned sideways, revealing half of an exquisite and flawless face. The mermaid ears have changed from ordinary human ears to elf ears replaced by white jade-colored trident shark fins. The clear and pure eyes are like a sea-blue gem, clear and blue. Embellished with shimmering and charming pearl shells, like a special and mysterious beauty symbol, it gradually extends to the straight bridge of the nose and overflows to the red and attractive lips.

After the fog dissipated, the huge seven-color gradient mermaid tail inlaid with row upon row of fine diamonds was revealed. The lines were perfect as if God had carefully crafted it bit by bit. Under the bright moonlight, the light streamed and dazzled. The beauty of the land deceives people's minds.

She jumped into the water, swung her beautiful mermaid tail flexibly, and swam towards the deep sea. The charming and enchanting nodding and concentrating eyebrows, and the swaying figure that moved up and down, reminded people of the description of the mermaid in the book. ——She is the darling of the ocean, no one can resist her temptation

  The shooting scene was so quiet that a needle could be heard clearly. Everyone was fascinated by the underwater mermaid.

  The director patted his face, and only then did he regain his senses.

  Beautiful, beautiful, so beautiful, she looks like a product of high-tech synthesis, not like a real person! Moreover, she also imitated the mermaid's characteristics and swimming style so vividly, he thought he had found a good-looking and popular Asian actor, but he didn't expect to find the legendary mermaid princess herself!

  He can already imagine how classic this film will be after it is shot, and how popular it will be in word-of-mouth and box office after it is released.

  In the future, when the mermaid is mentioned, everyone will no longer have a cloud of chaos in their minds, but Ye Lisa will clearly appear. It is not an exaggeration to use any beautiful words to describe her.

  After turning Gem into a mermaid, the ancestor of the mermaid marveled at her stunning appearance and colorful tail.

   "OH MY GOD~"

   "Colorful legend, I have been in charge of the mermaid clan for tens of thousands of years, and I have never seen such a beautiful and superb tail. You are indeed our master."

   "Dear master, from now on you are no longer His Royal Highness Prince Visenus, but our mermaid princess!"

  That night, the sea was rushing and the waves were high, and the mermaids in the deep sea jumped out of the water one after another to peep at the light of their master and admire the princess's face.

  Gem spent a pleasant night with them, and returned to the court for revenge the next day, vowing to kill the dragon and Weixi.

  Unfortunately, the evil dragon has already sneaked back to the South China Sea to practice, and she has not fully adapted and mastered the magic for the first time. It is wishful thinking to kill the powerful Weixi quietly.

  But she can change the status quo of Visenus little by little, quietly destroy Visey's blood contract plan, and save her people!

  Since the power has fallen into the hands of Weixi, with him as the head, a group of arrogant, extravagant and lustful princes have emerged among the nobles.