Ch 146

When Ye Lisa arrived at the set, he happened to meet Luo Tzuyu  getting off the nanny car opposite, and the two met face to face.

  Ye Lisa reached out to greet her, but Luo Tzuyu  passed her by as if she hadn't seen anything, not only didn't reply, she didn't even give her an expression, and she was indifferent as if she was empty.

Ye Lisa's smile stopped, and Zhou Jisoo looked at Luo Tzuyu 's cold back and Xiao Nan who passed by her with a cold snort, opened her mouth in disbelief, and then jumped up angrily, "Brother Ye, look at her! How arrogant and rude?!"

Ye Lisa was also a little strange. Although she had noticed her sudden cold attitude towards her before, she would still nod perfunctorily when she saw her face to face like this. But just now, when she walked past her, the corners of her eyes pulled down, and the side of her nose slightly Wrinkled, obviously an expression of disgust, even jealousy.

   Jealousy?

   Could it be that after the show aired, she became more popular than her?

  She thought that as an actor now, she should be able to avoid the troubles of being targeted by female celebrities in her previous life, but she didn't expect it to be impossible.

   "Maybe I didn't see it."

   "How is it possible! Walking face to face like this, you can't see unless you are blind!"

Zhou Jisoo was so angry that she rolled up her sleeves and wanted to hit someone. I really don't know what is so arrogant about Luo Tzuyu . Although she is a heroine, her acting skills are not as popular and her coffee resources are not as good as Ye Ge. Brother is playing big cards, but she is the first to play the game!

   Is it because she is a newcomer that Xing Entertainment strongly recommends? Then Brother Ye is still President Bo's... sweetheart!

  Although she was the one who was obsessive, the woman's magical sixth sense told her that she guessed right!

   "I don't know who used to be like a dog licking you all day long to greet you, brother Ye, and serve food and water. Now that the TV series is broadcasting, seeing that you are hotter than her, brother Ye, I immediately show my true nature with jealousy!"

   "Okay." Ye Lisa patted her on the back and comforted her, "Where is the little girl so angry, after this scene is finished, I probably won't meet again."

  Zhou Jisoo: "?"

  Brother Ye means that he will never cooperate with her in the future?

  Zhou Jisoo was extremely excited!

  Brother Ye is so fresh! She loves it! This kind of person is not worthy of cooperating with Ye Ge at all. Hong probably only became popular in this drama, and was brought up by Ye Ge and Captain Jiang. Now that he is flying so high, he might fall down badly in the future!

  As soon as he entered the set, Zeng Minghui came to Ye Lisa with the script, "Ye Lisa, are you ready?"

  Ye Lisa knew what he was talking about, and nodded, "Yeah, don't worry, I have memorized all the lines backwards."

  Zeng Minghui smiled, "I believe that your boy's tension is absolutely fine, but this last scene is very important, and there must be no flaws at all. After the filming, the group will hold a wrap-up banquet for you!"

   Speaking of the wrap-up banquet, he was still a bit reluctant, it was rare to be able to cooperate with such a good actor, and it was coming to an end so soon.