S I X

WILDEST DREAMS

•••••

SHE FOUND HERSELF yet again in pool of blood at the foot of the mountain of bones. She silently cursed to herself, she truly must be going crazy. This just isn't possible.

"And yet here i am little lamb"

Her (e/c) widened with surprise, she hadn't meant to think it aloud.

"I guess this isn't a dream huh?"

In less than a second Sukuna had descended onto the girl yet again.

"You guessed correct (l/n)"

His voice purred her last name as her breath hitched.

"I never told you my name..."

A devilish smile spread across Sukuna's face, his long intimating fangs peaking out from under his lips.

"You forget I share a conciseness with Yuji, he is yet to understand how to block his thoughts and feelings."

His long fingers traced her thin neck delicately, his nails dragging across her skin deliberately. Making her lightly gasp, his hand suddenly and completely wrapping around her neck. He applied a light pressure, making his presence known.

"You are such a wonder to me... why do i feel this way when you are around."

Her voice in a light whisper lured him in, "how do i make you feel..."

His hand tightened around her throat, still careful not to hurt the sorcerer, not that he would tell her though.

"You are a brave little thing, aren't you? Tell me sorcerer, what jujitsu have you cast on me? Why am I affected in your presence?"

He slightly raised his voice, trying to threaten the young women. Her (e/c) hues widened in confusion, her thick brows furrowed.

"I don't know what you mean-"

"I know you have done something to be sorcerer, why do i burn in your presence?!"

He wanted answers. Why did she always linger on his mind, why could he not help but gaze at her through Yuji's eyes. Why did he feel electrified in her presence.

"I feel it to- gasp"

He loosened his grip on her throat at her words, confusion brimming within the 1000 year old curse.

"Speak women"

"I feel burning to... burning in my heart, in my soul."

Never in Sukuna's 1000 years had he heard of this affliction. He questioned her words but, in his heart he knew she spoke the truth.

A hot and unspoken tension filled the air between the pair. Some undeniable force was drawing them together, neither of them could understand it but both fell victim to it nonetheless.

(Y/n) crystal hues strayed to Sukuna's lips, shamelessly lingering in clear hunger. He smirked leaning his head down, his lips grazing her ear.