Z E R O

HER BACK ARCHED at the feeling of his tongue against the inside of her folds. He ruthlessly lapped her cunt as he rhythmically pumped her with his long tattooed fingers.

Her legs shook with pleasure, gasping for air as her whole body was encompassed by pleasure. She couldn't get enough, a sensual haze clouded her vision. All she could think about was him, all she could feel was him.

He tore away from her cunt, now the pair was fully nude. His two cocks fully erect and dripping with precum.

Oh how she longed to taste him, to feel the tips hitting the back of her throat. Her small hands ran up and down his chest, tracing his black thick lined tattoos. They covered his entire body and she couldn't get enough.

He was rough with her, pulling her into him suddenly. He lined himself at her entrance, making her his take two cocks.

He fucked her without mercy, savagely thrusted into her repeatedly. An endless scarlet depth gazed down at her (e/c) orbs.

He had four arms, not that (y/n) minded. Two choked her, as the other two held her voluptuous hips in place. He was rough with her, picking her up and slamming her down like a rag doll... and she loved it.

She couldn't get enough of him, it was if they were made for each other. She gasped as her eyes rolled back, his merciless thrusts taking her over completely.

The knot in her stomach was rising, and slowly coming undone.

"Ah right there! Please ahhh"

He leaned down, his hot breath hitting her ear. His fangs slightly nipping at her lobe.

"You like that don't you? Look at you taking me all in, such a good girl."

He put her legs on either side of his neck, resting on his shoulders he somehow quickened the pace even more.

Something snapped within (y/n), she felt as if she had become a heathen. All she craved was him, all she wanted was him.

She was teetering on the edge, her high fast approaching. He could tell, his devilish smile sending butterflies into her tummy. She didn't know this man, this figure, yet all she could think of was him.

"Ah don't stop! Right there-"

Removing the hands on her neck he bit her supple skin hard, his fangs sure to leave a lasting mark. This painful pleasure was the last thing she needed before going over the edge. Her orgasm shook her entire body, her back arched as she wrapped her arms around him.

He in turn came inside her warm cavern, his red hues fluttering closed as he rode his high. His hot pants and quite whimpers made (y/n)'s toes curl.

"You're mine"

•••••

SHE GROANED AS she woke, her thighs sticky and wet. Her eyes shot open, her chest gasping for air.

It was a dream?

Her mind was blank, she could still feel his hands around her throat and grip on her hips. She tried to move but she was stuck in her sleeping bag. Her white tent and chilled air were the only things reminding her of what was real and what was fiction.

I've never had a wet dream before... especially one like that

Her brain didn't seem to be functioning properly. It was the same fighting again, this had been happening night after night, (y/n) was convinced she was going crazy.

What is happening to me?