F I N A L

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE FOREVER

•••••

(Y/N)'S EYES FLUTTER open to an aquamarine sky. She wasn't dead, but she wasn't alive either. Her body felt different, it felt powerful.

She wasn't sure what she was anymore, but she knew only one thing truly mattered to her. Sukuna.

She felt hot energy within her, his power filling her up from the inside. She breathed a sigh of relief. At least he was alive.

Standing up she took in her surroundings, she was still at jujitsu high. In the distance she saw explosions and smoke, thinking the worst the sped off towards the chaos. All she could hope was that she wasn't to late.

•••••

GOJO WAS FRANTIC. He was trying his hardest to stay calm as sorcers died left and right. The mercenaries employed by the imperial family were dying off alarmingly quickly too the hands of the (l/n) clan. Yami had kept his word to (y/n), he was handling it. Although those who didn't die from the conflict were dying from Sukuna's rage.

He had never seen the curse acting in this way, something about him had changed. The light that was there was extinguished, all kindness, and compassion within him we're gone. Right along with (y/n).

He gathered that she was dead because of Sukuna's vengeance screams. He had never seen a curse cry, yet here the King of curses was. Crying as he murmured innocent sorcerers. It was a terrifying site.

Gojo was trying to direct his students to safety, to avoid fighting and regroup somewhere else but the entirety of the campus was under attack. Deciding something needed to change Gojo approached Sukuna, ready for the fight of his life.

The vengeful spirit was soaked in blood, his body transformed into his true state. Four arms and two faces. Tears streaming from his eyes, face contorted in extreme anger.

Once the curse noticed the six eye user, a hush fell over the curse. Immediately you could notice is shifting his energy. Sukuna was ready to kill him, he was ready to kill everyone.

In a mere matter of seconds they were locked in battle. Energy against energy, blood for blood.

"You will die sorcerer! You couldn't save her and now you will die!"

Sukuna's scream made Gojo's eyes widen, but his words didn't change anything. Gojo knew the feeling of loss, unfathomable, grief. It wasn't an excuse to lose control, it wasn't an excuse to become a murder.

Sukuna and Gojo were fighting to draw blood, to kill. The nearby sorcerers were unsure of who would win, or rather survive.

Yet time seemed to move slowly as an unfamiliar curse energy came between the two men. Her face was the same and her body was too, yet her frame was lined with tattoos. They were not unlike Sukuna's, almost as if they were cut from the same cloth.

"Stop!" She shouted her voice making her identity undeniable.

Both men came to a complete and utter halt. (Y/n).

Sukuna was on her in a moment, his eyes opened in shock, his heart leaping out of his chest. There she was, alive and well. His love, his soulmate.