Chapter Twenty | Nick

It takes me no time at all to conclude that Talia is the better cook between the two of us. After one bite of her pancakes, I was convinced that there was nothing this girl wasn't good at.

    "Is there anything you're not good at?" I demand, placing my fork down now that my plate was completely clean.

    She pretends to think about it. "No."

    I chuckle before pulling her chair towards me so that there were no more space between us. "Thank you for breakfast. It was delicious." I tell her right before placing my lips on hers. I love that she doesn't hesitate to kiss me back or from wrapping her arms around my neck. Placing a hand on her thigh, I tighten my grip as I deepen the kiss. Her lips taste like syrup and I groan as her her tongue meets mine the same time she moves my hand further up her thigh until I'm touching her between her legs. "What do you want baby?" I ask her between kisses.

    "Touch me." She breathes against my lips and I bite down on her lower lip in response before pressing a finger against her center. She's already warm and wet me and I replace my finger with my thumb and brush it against her clit.

    Talia moans softly in response and I move my thumb in circular motion that has Talia spreading her legs wide apart. "You like that? You're so wet for me already baby." I tell her before removing my hands.

    Before Talia can protest, I pick her up and slam her ontop of the isle. Plates and forks clatter on the floor but neither of us cares. The only thing that matter right now is us.

    I slowly slide her pink satin panties down her legs before stuffing them in my back pocket. "Open up for me baby. Show me what's mine." I tell her and Thank God Talia doesn't deny me because she spreads her thighs showing me my own slice of heaven. I kiss her once more on her lips before dropping to my knees in front of her. I can feel my mouth water with anticipation of tasting her. I press a kiss towards both her thighs, working my way up. Talia's heavy breathing encourages me to keep going as I grab both her legs by her ankle and throw them over my shoulders.

    I take a moment to admire her. Her clit is swollen and she's nice and wet with excitement.

    "Nick." She growls, impatient.

    I smirk before leaning in and taking the first lick. Talia moans softly and I lick again, teasing her with my tongue. When her ankles wrap around my head I lose it, and any plans I head to go slow and draw out her pleasure goes out the window and I dive in like a madmen.
    "Fuck!" Talia curses as she holds onto the edge of the isle while also trying to get away from me.

    I place a hand on her stomach, keeping her place. She was going to feel how just insane she makes me every day.

There's no sound in the room besides the sexy little sounds Talia makes mixed with the sound of me slurpring her wetness. I never knew anyone could taste this sweet. I can stay between her legs forever and die a happy man.

    "Nick!" She calls my name again, almost desperately this time, but I don't ease up. If anything, I go faster until I feel her thighs tremble around me and moments later, she's explodes into my mouth and I swallow every damn drop because nothing this fucking good should ever be wasted.

    I stand back on my feet before shoving my jeans and boxers down. I'm hard as a rock and waste no time at all before I shove myself into her sleek wetness.

    "Fuck." I groan as I can feel her insides wrap around me. "I promise I'll pull out baby."

    Talia nods her head, her eyes still closed as she comes down from her high. What we're doing is reckless, but let's be honest, neither one of us has been thinking clearly since the moment we met each other.