1.0

»»»

"Seeing anything yet?"
"Just a bunch of high-class, low-life fat cats, all cleaned up for prom," Taehyung mumbled, seeing a white laborghini lining up next to ferraris and porsches in the grand forecourt of the meditarranean mansion in the distance. "But no sign of anyone we care about."
Yoongi sighed, grabbing another pair of binoculars and took a look himself.
"Well, that will change when we get there" Jimin said, taking a look at the mansion's blueprint instead. Making sure to check every possible escape route. "Looks like the office room is in the building behind the manor.. You see it from up there?"
Taehyung left his seat on the grassy rock and stood up. Focusing the binoculars on the back buildings instead, spotting a spire. "Just the very top of it.."
"Wonder what they got tucked away in there," Jimin lightly chuckled, only earning a side-eye from Yoongi who simply laughed under his breath realising his friend would probably never change. 

Once a thief, always a thief.

"Let's just focus on finding Soyeon for now."
"I don't know.." Jimin mumbled, glancing up at Taehyung, "You don't wanna pick up something for the wife?"
Taehyung huffed a laugh, his eyes leaving the mansion to peek at him. Not actually taking his propose seriously. "That's cute.. But just keep it simple."

"Right. Simple." Jimin sighed disappointed and dusted off the work clothing he was wearing over his smoking. A precautious measure so their outfits wouldn't get dirty and raise suspicion at the party. "I'll be on my way then to sneak in with my charms. You two wait for my sign."

The two hummed, watching him walk down the path between the trees they had come from. Their gaze focusing back at the sun-colored mansion then.

The plan was for Jimin to use his skills and wits to get inside and schmooze his way right through that party, change security system up a bit, unlock the window in that office room and let them in. Solozzo would most likely be there and recognise Yoongi, so he didn't have any other option but to sneak in.

Half an hour of waiting later, the older guy lowered the binoculars, getting tired of watching luxury caey one after another driving up the serpentine road to the mansion.

"You think they caught him?"
"Nah, don't think so."
"Maybe he got lost then?"
Taehyung eyed him with an arched brow, knowing he couldn't possiby mean it as Jimin would always memorize the whole map before entering a building. 
"What if -" Yoongi's worries were cut off by Taehyung lightly hitting his chest, catching his attention.
"There," he said, motioning at the side towards a balcony. Yoongi heaved his binoculars back and indeed, a light was going on and off in the room. Jimin's sign. "See?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he zipped Taehyung's work clothing up. "Just try to keep your tux clean." Taehyung only huffed. Unzipping the collar again as soon as Yoongi turned around.
And they got off the rock and into the scrub. The setting sun bathing the building in the distance and scenery into a warm atmosphere.

They made their way through the high grass, eventually reaching the edge of the cliff the mansion was on. It was only a few meters between them and the stone fence surrounding the building that they had to climb. And they had almost reached the top when Yoongi's hand grabbed Taehyung's shoulder, preventing him from going further.
"Hold up. I hear someone," he whispered.

And indeed, only a few seconds later the younger guy was also able to hear voices. Two men, probably guards, were speaking in italian further away. Taehyung hadn't heard them earlier, but Yoongi did. Listening intensely despite not understanding anything.
They carefully peeked their heads out, seeing the guards holding up some big machine guns, entering a side building then.
They waited a few seconds more, making sure the coast was clear.
"Okay, we're good."
"Damn, did you see him? That guy was carrying some serious heat," Taehyung said as they heaved themselves over the stone, not hiding how stunned he was. He patted his holster under the working attire then, making sure his magnum was still there. "Good thing we came prepared."