Chapter thirteen

Two years later
Elliot Pov
I have been in witness protection for two year now. I have been away from my family for two years. Since she was never given a death by Dani all 1PP did was move them to another location.
She gave birth to a son who she named Oliver Joshua Stabler and a daughter Emily Sarabeth Stabler. They have no idea I'm alive and they won't until they find Dani.
Olivia Pov
It's been the hardest two years of my life. After giving birth to the twins, I lose my husband. Part of me thinks he will just come walking through the door, but he's gone and nothing will change that.
"Maureen, can you take Dickie, Noah and Kathleen to school while I stop the twins off at grandmas." I asked her
"Of course mom." she said giving me a soft smile
Maureen has been my rock since Elliot's death. If it wasn't for her, I don't know if the twins would be so healthy. For the first few months I couldn't stop crying long enough to fully fed the twins. Once they were born, they had all of Elliot's features from his eyes to the famous Stabler smile.
"You know mom, I know that guy Brian Cassidy has been asking you out for awhile. I'm not saying get over dad but I think he would want you to be happy." Maureen said
"I don't know Mo." I sighed
"Just think on it." she smiled
i just nodded okay and finished getting the twins in their raincoats.
"Bye kids" I shouted
"Bye mom, love you!" They shouted back
"Love you too" I yelled back
I buttoned Oliver's jacket and just suddenly I hugged both the twins very tightly.
"I love you mommy." they both said
"I love you too babies." I said back
I picked up my bag and cellphone taking the twins by the hand, starting another day.