Chapter 26

Olivia pov
"You guys have found nothing for the past two weeks!!" I yelled
"We are trying as hard as we can baby girl, I need you to relax you're pregnant and we don't want anything to happen to you." Fin said calmly
I just broke down sobs taking over and it got harder to breathe. Don, my father came out of his office.
"Liv, breathe okay." he said in a soothing voice
He rubbed circles on my back.
"I just want my husband back." I said between breaths
"We are going to bring him home. I promise. This baby will know it's father." he said softly
I just kept crying, hoping that wherever he was that, he is alive and safe.
Melinda pov
"Olivia..... I love you....." Elliot said in his sleep
What is wrong with me? I'm just like Dani, kidnapping a man who doesn't love me the way he use too. And now it's my fault he can't remember the family he has with his wife. I grabbed my housecoat from the chair next to the bed. I roamed the cabin clearing my head. I missed my kids and I knew that if I took Elliot back I'd never get to see them again.
"Mel?" Elliot called out
"I'm downstairs. " I said back
Moments later I felt his arms around my waist and his chin in my shoulder.
"We should get out this cabin today. Maybe explore outside. Or are you still having stomach cramps?" He breathed out
"Just a little light headed, but maybe later on we can go hiking." I lied
"Sounds like a plan." he said
"Who is Olivia?" I asked
"I don't know any Olivia why?" He said turning around to me
"It's nothing" I said
"Okay" he said dismissively
I watched him go into the living room turning in the TV.
What the hell am I going to do?
Elliot pov
Olivia, where have I heard that name before?
I heard Melinda on the phone. We've been trapped in this cabin for almost a month, hopefully we get out of here soon.
I turned the news on.
"It's been almost a month since detective Elliot Stabler was kidnapped from Mercy Hospital." The news reporter said
"Coming in now is message from his wife fellow detective Olivia Stabler...."
"Elliot, I hope you're watching this, I love you and I need you to fund your way back to me and the kids....(she stopped for a second to wipe away her tears) what you and I have is forever and forever is suppose to be longer then this. Do what you have too, to come back to me.... And Melinda if you're watching this as well, I am coming for you. When I find you there will be hell to pay...."
I turned off the tv, letting my mind wonder trying to remember Olivia. Before I knew it I drifted to sleep.
"...Do you Elliot Joseph Stabler, take Olivia Serena Benson as your lawfully wedded wife?.... I do......"
I once again the third time this week jolted awake from sleep remembering a life that I must of had, or have. I looked down and saw a note from Melinda saying she went to get some supplies and will be back in two hours; if I needed anything to call her using the cell phone she set beside the note.I then turned the tv on again seeing the hotline number.
"Hi, my name is Elliot, and I think I am the man missing." I said