southern romance on the loose?

THEO

The way she's staring up at me through her lashes right now makes me want to fuck her into absolute oblivion.

A complete contrast to my original feelings for her when she showed up a month and a half ago, but still valid. Annabella has always been gorgeous and she knows that. I think she's breathtaking. And if she keeps looking at me the way she's looking at me right now, I might just lose my ever-loving mind. I think I'm losing it as I speak.

I'm mad at her still. I cannot deny that. She hurt me in ways I didn't even know she out of all people were capable of. I'm not going to get over that so easily. I also cannot deny that I don't think I've ever wanted her so badly in my life until now.

My eyes skid over her perfect and full lips and how they're smiling at me right now. I wonder if she still tastes like strawberries and sugar. She did when I kissed her years ago. I loved it then, and I'll probably love it now. Her doe eyes are practically begging me to take her right here and I can't say I could stop myself if she asked for me to. Absolutely would. Don't even get me started on that damn shirt she's wearing. It's so low cut and shows off her boobs so well. I'm battling a war in my head to focus on her face.

"Theodore?" she asks quietly and the way she says my name sends a rush of blood through my body in all the wrong places.

"Annabella?"

"Do you want to kiss me right now?" She asks and the question startles me and doesn't all at once.

Fuck yes, I do.

"I don't know if that's wise, Ellie Belly," I whisper to her and she sighs, moving her face from my hand and looking out in front of her. I instantly miss her skin on mine.

"It's probably not," she agrees, retracting her statement with a sad look in her eyes.

"But I want to," I blurt out and she looks back at me, her big eyes looking up at me with pure mischief.

"Then kiss me damn it," she demands and I can't help but fold at her words.

I grab her face with both of my hands and savor how she's looking at me right now. I dig my hands in her hair at the base of her neck and her breath hitches when I do. pull her closer to me and in seconds her lips connect with mine and it feels like I'm fifteen again and in love with the girl next door.

She kisses me back like she needs it to breathe. Her hands dig into my hair and she groans into the kiss which just makes me want to fuck her more than I did five minutes ago. She opens her mouth slightly, granting me entrance which I happily take from her. Next thing I know, she's claiming onto me and straddling me.

Dangerous game you're playing here Ellie Bell.

My hands pull her hair, exposing her neck and I pepper it with kisses and she moans when I do so. Fucking hell, she sounds so good when she does that.

"Theodore," she groans and I smile on her skin.

My hands drop to her ass and I instantly wish they weren't trapped in these damn jeans right now. I wish she was with me in my bed and there were fewer pieces of clothing between us right now. I wish her back was flat on my bed and her hands were in my hair while I... well, you know.

"Theo," she manages to get out between kisses.

"What, Annabella?"

She pulls away shaking her head slightly, still holding my face in her hands. "We need to stop."

I look at her puzzled. My hands are still firmly grabbing this girl's ass while she's sitting on top of me and she is now telling me that we need to stop. This. This is why I should've just taken things how we were taking them. Why we should just be friends and nothing more.