Chapter 48

"AH!!!" Kenny hits the girl in the middle of her forehead.

He grabs Leo and ducks behind a table.

"Sorry, Leo. I don't think our peaceful day is going to pan out. It's about to get really messy."

"It's okay.... I expected as much..."

Kyle and Stan move their trays to the floor and flip a table on its side.

Leo looks at them, confused. "Guys?"

"Fuck it. Butters, you're back in the band." Stan says, gathering bread rolls.

"What?"

"We can't fire you and leave you alone in this mess. You're part of the team. We all fight this together." Kyle smiles.

"Really??"

"Yeah."

Kenny smiles. "Let's kick some ass."

Stan tosses Kenny a few rolls. "Just like our old snowball fights, yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm the best at those. These fuckers don't stand a chance."

Leo watches as food flies through the air. Kenny, Stan, and Kyle all fighting, for him. He couldn't help but feel a bit of happiness in the chaos.

The door to the cafeteria flies open. A muscular man in a blue polo shirt stomps in.

The principal of the school. PC principal.

He steps to the middle of the room. Everyone stops throwing food.

He takes off his sunglasses. "Alright everybody, listen up. This kind of behavior is completely unacceptable. Wasting the food that the lunch persons have made for you, and dirtying the cafeteria your janitors cleaned so nicely. Even throwing food at a young homosexual boy. I have never seen this level of disrespect. All of you will stay after school and clean until I can see my reflection on this floor."

He puts his sunglasses back on and leaves the room.

Silence surrounds everyone.

Kenny is the first to speak. "You're all assholes. The story that was posted on the news was altered to paint Leo as the villain. If a single one of you cared enough to ask, this wouldn't have happened."

Kenny helps Leo to his feet. "Let's get out of here."

"But what about cleaning?"

"You shouldn't have to clean. You're the victim. But... if you really want to clean, you can help clean my body in the shower when we get home. I'm covered in food."

"Are you ever not thinking dirty thoughts?"

"Occasionally."

Leo interlocks his fingers with Kenny's. "I would love to go home. It's only been half a day and I'm exhausted."

"Let's go then."

-

Kenny takes off his jacket and throws it into the washer. "Leo, give me your sweater, it's still drenched."

Leo shyly takes off his sweater and hands it to Kenny.

Leo crosses his arms over his chest to hide his body.

Kenny smiles, "why are you being shy? I've already seen it all."

He pulls Leo's arms away and places his hand on Leo's chest.

"Plus... it's a shame to hide a body like this one. Let me admire it."