Chapter 1-A Way Out

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story. Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

*Spoilers for Across the Spider-verse*

Chapter 1- A Way Out

There he was, staring at what seemed like an image of himself. Looking into his eyes alone, Miles could see how much this version of himself suffered during those years without his dad. That loss alone had changed this version of himself into the one thing he feared most. A Monster.

The Spider that had bit him came from this earth's dimension. It was thanks to The Spot that it was transported into his dimension which had made it Spider-Man. But that alone meant that this worlds radioactive Spider was taken away from them. It was because of him that this world had no Spider-Man to protect the city.

It became clear why Miguel told him he was some sort of anomaly. His Spider-Man was suppose to live, but because of the experiments of kingpin and his collider, it resulted in events changing. All this happened, because of his destiny.

Miles was reminded there was little time to think about such a thing when his doppelgänger fist was mere inches away from his face.

"What...What have you become?" Miles could only mutter, the shock and disgust now becoming present after a long period of silence through their tension.

"What's it to you? " Prowler Miles replied, his voice sounding cold and empty.

"Why...why do this? This isn't what our dad would've wanted." Miles tried reasoning.

Miles was met with a his fist connected to his face, the force pushing him and the chains that held him slightly being pushed back.

"I wouldn't touch on that topic if I were you" His Uncle Aaron explained, "Unless you want to end up like him too"

Miles looked back to see his doppelgänger grabbing the chains that held him against the punching bag.

" Give me a reason why I shouldn't end you now for saying his name?" Prowler Miles asked becoming more agitated about the situation.

" Because my dad will die if I don't find my way home!" Miles was becoming more impatient, he was losing precious time and with no clue on how he was going home, he couldn't stay there and argue for much longer.

" I heard what you said, but quite frankly, Why should I believe you?" Miles could see how much this version of himself envy him. The mention of his father being alive had struck quite the nerve. Would he really keep him here and torture him in spite of taking away his destiny?

No matter what he said, he knew there was no other way that this would end with him leaving without a fight. Despite what he thought about this version of himself, Miles could only feel pity for what he became. But not as much as what he had to do next.

Remembering how his mentor, Peter B. Parker, had escaped from a similar situation, Miles used his index finger to rub against the chains that bonded him against punching bag. A small spark of electricity flashed as he continued rubbing his index finger.

Needing to distract his doppelgänger and his version of his uncle, Miles attempted to make one last impression of himself.

" I guess despite us being from different dimensions, we both share making the same mistakes." Miles laughed, the same hint of confidence he gained after facing hundreds of Spider-Man from different dimensions becoming present once more.