Chapter 10- The Final Fight

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story. Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

For everyone's asking the big question why Miles universe didn't collapse when Gwen saved his dad instead of him. I had actually had this idea that I wanted to follow based off a popular theory.

I wanted to base this fanfic on the" Are canon events Real?" ( Is Miguel right?) theory by Serpent Sir along with Matpat's theory about canon events. It's their analysis that sparked some interest into this story when I first started and how I wanted it to end.

You should definitely check it out on YouTube, but other then that, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 10- The Final Fight.

What once stood a beautiful side of Brooklyn had turned into a literal war zone. The sound of explosions echoing across the streets.

Spot had began his assault by using his holes to throw cars toward the spider gang. Miles and the others immediately dodged the attack before jumping in opposite directions. Margo and Ham were the first to launched themselves at Spot.

Ham tried thwiping his web at the villan but Spot merely used one of his holes to absorb the attack. The spider pig cursed under his breathe while Margo summoned her drones to fire multiple beams toward Spot.

As Spot prepared to throw one his holes to absorb the attack, Hobie and Pav appeared on opposite sides as they the shot their webs against his hands forcing him still.

The villain laughed merely laughed at their attempts before the hole on Spot's body enlarged itself, causing the beams Margo had fired to faze through him. With a flick of his finger, the other holes in his body detached itself from his body before levitating in the air.

Spot then used Margo's attack against them as the beams started firing upon the spider gang. Gwen and Miles quickly jumped out the way to hide behind a broken piece of debris as it protected them.

" Any ideas on stopping cow face?" Gwen asked him.

" It's a work in progress." Miles joked. He flinched once he heard an explosion behind him as Ham is sent flying above them screaming. " Who would've thought that me throwing a bagel at this guy would cause the end of the world."

Gwen giggled. " And you thought your life couldn't get any weirder."

" Well, I wouldn't consider it all bad."Miles explained to her. " It does have its perks."

" Oh yeah? And what would that be?" She playfully asked him.

Miles smirked at her mischievous tone. " You don't want to know."

Gwen kept her smile while Miles did the same. They both looked at each other with raised eyebrows, daring the other to say something that will force the other to submit.

" Oh god, he's using Hobie like a rag doll!!!"

Until Pav's voice, or shouting to be specific, broke them out if it.

" We should probably help them." Miles awkwardly muttered.

" Yeah. Let's do that."

Miles and Gwen put on their masks before swinging their way back into the battle.