Chapter 6-The Breaking Point

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story.  Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Note: For some variants of these characters, I would be using other names to not confuse people. ( Earth 42- Gwen/ Gweny) (Earth 42- Miles/ Miles G.—Prowler.

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

Chapter 6- The Breaking Point.

****

A screen is shown with a screen recording of Miles and gang from the previous fight at Alchemax, their movements being shown on a wide screen with Otto and the others super villains staring in complete silence.

" What the hell are those things?" Electro asked, breaking through the tense atmosphere " They look like some kind of comic book heroes you see at comic con."

" Doesn't matter, I'll crush those little spiders and make them regret crossing paths with me" Rhino exclaimed causing Electro to roll his eyes.

" Uh-huh, sure buddy"

He ignored the harsh glare Rhino was giving him as Otto continued to work on his computer. Goblin turned toward him with a casual smile.

" How long much longer will this take Otto?" He asked him. " Those Spider-Man could be coming back any second to destroy the collider."

" It's almost complete. Just finishing up the final touches" He explained before a small bar was shown on screen that was downloading.

" So besides being a nerd, what the hell are you doing exactly?" Electro asked him, Otto simply ignored him as he walked toward a table containing face helmets. Picking one the helmets in his head, he turned toward his allies before explaining.

" If I had programmed this right, my computer should link these helmets containing the data of every super powered individual to in that battle field. Fighting powers, special abilities, all their movements will be followed with counter measures." He explained, putting on the helmet as it showed the previous fighting powers of every Spider-Man back at Alcehamx.

Taking off the helmet, he was met with a sadistic grin from goblin but a annoyed look by Electro.

" So what? Even with those toys in our dispose, we'd still be heavily outnumbered."

With that being said, he was surprised to feel a hand touch his shoulder as he eyes widen seeing the same weird and sadistic smile on Goblins face.

" Electro my friend, you shouldn't worry to much. After all, you didn't think I wouldn't have any plans on my own for the matter." Letting go of his shoulder, Goblin walked toward his glider before climbing on as he turned to meet the confused glances of Everyone's faces.

" Just where the hell are you going?" Rhino asked him, Goblin just turns to him with a smile. Before they could ask him further, Goblin used his glider to fly away.

****

If there was ever a moment where you'd be face to face with the unimaginable, this was be it. Miles G. and Gweny were faced with numerous amounts of Spider-Man as Miguel stared at them from afar, his glaring gaze accompanied by bloodshot eyes.