Chapter 4- A Leap to Forgiveness

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story.  Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Note: For some variants of these characters, I would be using other names to not confuse people. ( Earth 42- Gwen/ Gweny) (Earth 42- Miles/ Miles G.—Prowler)

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

Chapter 4- A Leap to Forgiveness.

This was it, Miles stood outside of Gwen's room. His heart was racing more than it's ever been. After talking with the others and the space he was given for just a few hours, it was time for Miles to open his feelings about what had happened. Would this cause heartache between the two? Maybe. Would it make things worse for them? He had no idea. All he knew is that for once, he needed to know the truth from her perspective.

Hesitantly, Miles lifted up his arm before taking in a deep breath and letting out a sigh. He knocked on the door three times before awkwardly waiting outside of her door. If he had to be honest, this was probably one of the few moments of his life that he actually was genuinely fearful about where this might take him. This wasn't like fighting your everyday villain in his story nor was it your every week test your teacher would give you at school. This was a moment in his life where a bond was on thin ice, it could've gone either way.

The door opens as Miles prepares himself, he knew he had to keep his emotions in check if he wanted to have a civil conversation with her. If he had to admit one thing about this whole ordeal, he was proud he was keeping his composure.

" Who are you talking to other me- "

Gwen freezes in place after seeing who it was. She wasn't the only one though, despite his best efforts, he lost all that composure he had in a matter of seconds.

" Miles?"

The tone in her voice had freaked him out already, it wasn't the usual tone he had heard from her, ever. They way she whimpered her name had already messed up every logical feeling he was supposed to have toward her. It wasn't only that.

Miles could see the jacket she had on along with her suit was no other than his, the one he had worn before leaving it behind to go on this crazy adventure to stop the Spot. How was she able to get it? Did she return back to his dimension? If so, why did she take his jacket out of all things?

Trying his best to Ignore the obvious elephant in the room, Miles decided to break the long silence between the two.

" Hey"

That's all he could say at the moment, he didn't know much to say other than that. It seemed that she too wasn't really good at it either.

" Hey" She responded, her voice being softer than it's ever been since she came to find him.

" Do you...got a second?" Miles awkwardly exclaimed, the tone of his voice being no different than hers.

Gwen didn't know how to react, first he was giving her the cold shoulder then suddenly a few hours later, he was standing before her. This was made even more awkward when Miles stood there waiting for her to respond.