Chapter 9- Spider Warriors, Reunite!

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story. Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

Chapter 9- Spider Warrior, Reunite

Location: Earth-1610B

As the sun rose once more, the residence of where the Morales stayed in was peaceful. Even with this peaceful silence, Rio along Jeff could barely get any sleep. After Miles had suddenly disappeared, they had already assumed the worse. They had initially thought his friend that he spoke so highly about was the reason for his disappearance.

But when she had snuck into to tell them that something had happened to Miles, they didn't know who was to blame anymore. But one thing was clear. That friend of his, Gwanda, had promised to bring her son home. But so far, it had been two days since then and they were started to lose hope.

Jeff was the first to get up from his bed as he turned to his wife, assuming that she was asleep. Before he could check, a voice is heard coming from walkie talkie near his police gear.

" Officer Morales, do you copy?!" Jeff immediately over to his gear before rushing over to grab the small device.

This had caused Rio to sit him confirming Jeff's suspicions of her being unable to sleep through the night. But he had no time to talk to her about it as he answered his walkie talkie.

" Yeah. I'm here, over" Jeff replied " What's happening?"

" It's pure *Static* over *Static*. Requesting immediate *Static.*"

" Hello. Officer, can you repeat?" Jeff asked him only to get no response " Hello? Does anyone copy?"

The static noise only worsen his fears as Jeff turns to Rio who showed a look of concern.

" I have to go." Jeff kisses her on the cheek before grabbing his police gear as he runs toward the living room in a hurry. Rio could only watch through the peaked door as he grabs his police uniform before grabbing his Police cap before rushing out the door. She turns to the window of the city as she is shocked to see smoke coming from the distance.

"Ay dios mío..." She muttered as she covered her mouth with one hand.

Whatever was happening, it was certainly something that left a bad feeling inside her. Almost as if this was a beginning of a new day for them. And she couldn't tell if that was a good thing...or a bad one.

****

To say the trip to wherever they were going was a bit awkward was an understatement. Through much discussion between the two Gwens during the swing back, it was clear to the both of them about the gravity of the situation.

" Woah, Woah, Woah! Let me get this straight." Gwen said as she, along with her other older variant, swung side by side. " You're saying there are other Gwen Stacy variants just like me who are still alive."

" Of course. There an infinite earths in the multiverse and you expected us to be the only ones?" The older Gwen questioned her playfully.

" But I was told that Gwen Stacy meets a tragic fate by the hands of Green Goblin. It's written in the canon that they die loving Spider-Man!"