Chapter 3-A Not so Friendly Talk.

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story. Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Note: For some variants of these characters, I would be using other names to not confuse people. ( Earth 42- Gwen/ Gweny) (Earth 42- Miles/ Miles G.—Prowler)

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

Chapter 3- Not so friendly talk.

Oh boy did he have a field day explaining things on the way back. While they had decided to take the bus ride back to wherever the hell Peter B. and the others had stayed, Miles knew it was only right to tell Gweny about everything. It's not like he had a choice. For starters, he wasn't exactly going to sit with anyone else considering the fact that he was still upset with most of them. Especially his Gwen.

From the events of him traveling to Pavitr universe to meeting Miguel and the rest of the spider society, Miles decided to tell her everything. Well, partly everything. Aside from the fact that I have an evil doppelgänger and that she was meant to die if there was a Spider-Man in this dimension, yeah I pretty much told her enough.

What followed next was Gweny closing her eyes shut while she pinched her noise as her and Miles sat in complete silence after Miles had told her everything.

Deciding to break the silence, Gweny decides to recap everything that Miles had told her. " Okay, let me get this straight. You came to my dimension on accident after being chased by some control freak that wants to let your dad die because of some algorithm. And if he doesn't, it might destroy the multiverse?"

" You pretty much got the gist of it" Miles explained, he wants nothing more than to help her understand his situation.

" Jesus Miles, this is a lot to take in" Gweny sits back against her seat as she rubs her forehead in frustration.

" Which part, the fact that I'm technically a fugitive or the fact that I created the most powerful villain in the multiverse just by throwing a bagel at him" Miles joked, Technically if you were to tell anyone this, it would be a lot to take in.

" Well for starters, how about we address the multiple elephants in room"

Miles and Gweny lift up from their seats to see the rest of the spider gang, who were casually chatting with one another. Ham was having a conversation with Noir while Hobi and Pavitr seemed to be messy around with each other. Peter B. was having the time of his life with Mayday as he acted like all dads did when it came to their baby. The only people that seemed to be civil were Margo and Peni who despite looking like a completely different person from when Miles last saw her, it seemed that Margo had managed to make her smile, even if it slightly.

And then there was Gwen. His Gwen.

His heart ache at the sight of her. She sat at the way back with Peni and Margo, though from the looks of it, she wasn't really talking with anyone. In fact, she looked pretty lonely sitting there, even with Margo and Peni by her side.

It was when her eyes met his did the feeling worsen. The memories of what happened between them during the chase replayed in the back of his mind as he turns away, unable to meet her gaze. She notices this as she turns away looking back at the window.

" Okay well if your not gonna answer me then could you at least tell me what's up with you and the other me?"

Taken back, Miles looks over to see Gweny looking at him. She had watched the whole thing.