Chapter 5- The Prowler

Disclaimer: The following will be a AU on how events will go since beyond the spider-verse will be coming out early next year. Note that some things will be only speculation for what is to happen while other things might just be new things to work in the contexts of the story. Spider-Man and all other spidermen characters are all owned Song and Marvel.

Note: For some variants of these characters, I would be using other names to not confuse people. ( Earth 42- Gwen/ Gweny) (Earth 42- Miles/ Miles G.—Prowler)

Anyways be sure to leave a Vote and Comment.

Chapter 5- The Prowler

Alright people, I'm only gonna say this once so listen up.

My name is Miles G. Morales. I'm from Brooklyn, New York, and for the past year and four months, I've been the one and only... vigilante. It wasn't like I had much of a choice. After all, there isn't anyone else that could stop the evil that lurks around the city. Last time someone tried to be the hero, it didn't end so well. Just can ask my dad about that.

Speaking of which, it was only after his death did my life change completely. Suddenly, everything was different. Out of everyone, Mamá was hit the hardest after his death. It took awhile but she eventually got back on her feet. As for Uncle Arron, let's just say he had other ways in coping.

It wasn't long after his death did he reveal to me that he was no other then Brooklyn's one and only Prowler. It was...a lot to take in, that's for sure. But with that came an offer which sealed away the life I had as a normal kid from Brooklyn, forever.

And with that, my journey to take up the mantle had begin.

I'm pretty sure you don't know the rest, so let me explain. You see I trained with my uncle Arron, did a few side gigs with him, stole from the rich and gave to the poor. And when I was finally ready...he passed down the mantle to me.

Flash forward, I'm patrolling the city. When the weird thing happened. And I mean, really weird. My uncle called me, said someone was in my own apartment that looked exactly like me. So I did what any other reason person would do in that situation.

(The scene shows Miles G. knocks out his doppelgänger before tying him up against a punching bag)

What? Can you blame me? From the stupid suit to the ridiculous hair style, he was kinda looked like a dork. Especially when he went on about being from another dimension and shit. Talked about saving dad like we were brothers are something. Then again, I'm done my own investigation about Octavius dimensional portal he was trying so hard to create. It's possible that this quote on quote, doppelgänger of mine was a result of his crazy experiments.

Goody.

Before I could get more answers, let's just say that things quickly escalated. Now It was a game of cat and mouse with this guy. You wanna know what happens next? Yeah, me too.

****

From the distance, Miles G. stared inside the broken apartment as he saw his doppelgänger heading back to his dorm room. Using a set of binoculars, he inspected the other rooms which revealed multiple different people that had similar suits to his counterpart. If he had to guess, he'd say they were his allies.

"Great, just what I needed"

Miles G. scanned the area once more as he eyes stumbled upon one of the rooms. Dropping his binoculars, his eyes widen as he realizes who it was. From the distance displayed a faint light inside one of the many rooms. With that small and faint light showed a familiar silhouette that slowly revealed itself into a familiar face. A face that he had seen in two rare instances. The first being the previous night with his first encounter with Rhino. The second being the photo he'd seen in the aftermath of a damaged forest behind Alchemax.